oil catch cans

Vppumpn

Was curious on what catch can setups you guys are running ? looking for different ideas on what to run. Lets see some pics

I bought a Moroso catch can off a member here a while back and it's very similar to the peak kit and I have mine mounted to the passenger said batter bolt down I'll try to snap some pics of it and post them. Curious how often is everyone changing the filters on them? I imagine it depends on the engine but I would like to know the average life expected out of the filters.

I will be doing something different with mine. -8an lines are too small and with no baffles in the tappet cover it fills up with oil quickly. Pushes oil along with vapor up the lines.

I will be doing something different with mine. -8an lines are too small and with no baffles in the tappet cover it fills up with oil quickly. Pushes oil along with vapor up the lines.

Would there be an advantage to having the can mounted higher than the tappet cover so there is drainback?

Was thinking the same thing... I guess back to the drawing board. I want easy access to drain.

Takes 30sec for me to pull the can out and drain it. I really want keatings billet tappet cover with baffles. I plan to add breathers to my valve cover as well.

Just replace the drain with a hose barb and drain it back into the block. I knocked out the front plug that is for a front sump dipstick and made a hose barb to fit in there. Drains itself.

Or have a catch can with a port on the bottom and mount it higher then the breather hole, so it drains that way.

Just replace the drain with a hose barb and drain it back into the block. I knocked out the front plug that is for a front sump dipstick and made a hose barb to fit in there. Drains itself.

Or have a catch can with a port on the bottom and mount it higher then the breather hole, so it drains that way.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Mine posting pics of your setup?

I need to take a look at my setup and make something better then I currently have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back