Borgeson hi flow power steering pump

dieselbeef

dick doggin
anybody have one? worth a crap or just get a stocker from napa..mines working..just weak as crap..wont turn hardly anymore...if the pump don't do it then the steering box is next

stock front end with 35's...never seemed as bad so I'm guessing its just worn out

For what it's worth mine wouldnt turn very well either, replaced the gear box with a redhead because it was puking oil. Turns a lot easier now even with my snow plow on. Also switched to atf in the entire system, redheads recommendation. I am still running the stock 98 pump that's been ran dry multiple times.

anybody have one? worth a crap or just get a stocker from napa..mines working..just weak as crap..wont turn hardly anymore...if the pump don't do it then the steering box is next

stock front end with 35's...never seemed as bad so I'm guessing its just worn out

Wrong section for a question? I have one it works good no complaints.

I’ve had one and it’s a little bit better but not amazing and didn’t last. Keep in mind too that the pump has been around for years so there’s nothing new here. My opinion is to stick with the stock pump and replace it when needed.

Oh and I’ve also tried the PSC pump. Same story. Biggest difference I saw in the steering was the redhead gearbox.

I have a PSC on my Fummins with 40" tires. I like it. I think it is way better quality that a parts store reman.

I’ve had one and it’s a little bit better but not amazing and didn’t last. Keep in mind too that the pump has been around for years so there’s nothing new here. My opinion is to stick with the stock pump and replace it when needed.

Oh and I’ve also tried the PSC pump. Same story. Biggest difference I saw in the steering was the redhead gearbox.

does it make the steering lighter..thats all really want..it hard to turn backing up the big trailer ging slow or sitting still...mines good and tight still...just hard to turn...gotta do something soon..summer trips are comin

does it make the steering lighter..thats all really want..it hard to turn backing up the big trailer ging slow or sitting still...mines good and tight still...just hard to turn...gotta do something soon..summer trips are comin

Put a assist ram on it. That should help a lot.

Back