Vortex Viper PST gen 2 5-25 x 50mm mil/mil.

Drop to $850 or trade. I know nothing about this brand so if they aren't a decent product, let me know and I will pull the add.

I’m a vortex fan. This is more of a long range target glass than anything. If you want to move it, online sales have it in the $675-725range. GLWS

I’m a vortex fan. This is more of a long range target glass than anything. If you want to move it, online sales have it in the $675-725range. GLWS

I'd like to see where your info came from regarding the price.

Yeah, I looked at my normal cheapskate places and the best I found was $999. MSRP is $1299

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I went back into my search history and it was the 5257,(gen II, not 1) not 59. I’m sorry for......... not reading and verifying. If I was putting another target gun together I’d buy it for mistake. Either way, GLWS.

I went back into my search history and it was the 5257,(gen II, not 1) not 59. I’m sorry for......... not reading and verifying. If I was putting another target gun together I’d buy it for mistake. Either way, GLWS.

Honestly, I was worried that I screwed up on a trade with Vortex. I'm relieved, not mad. Figured there was a really cheap site somewhere that I needed to know about.:)
RonA

Vortex is a great value for the price. The reviews are always excellent.

It's not eotech, but it's also not surrounded by all the drama and bs lol.

GLWS

Vortex is a great value for the price. The reviews are always excellent.

It's not eotech, but it's also not surrounded by all the drama and bs lol.

GLWS

We'll see how low I have to drop the price to unload it. I have it at 80% of lowest retail on SH. A good product will usually sell at that price unless it's an odd model. If it has to be dropped to below 70%, I would consider it an over hyped product. I chose to put my 30 year old Leupold fixed power on instead because I trust it(and I just had target knobs put on).

Last edited:
I think the problem with this particular model here is that it's a 2019 release and the part # is for the specific reticle, otherwise it's the same as the aforementioned $750 model. Just what my research on it came up with. I've heard nothing bad about Vortex, and they sponsor a lot of shooters. I would like to have one myself, need a new pew to put it on

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I think the problem with this particular model here is that it's a 2019 release and the part # is for the specific reticle, otherwise it's the same as the aforementioned $750 model. Just what my research on it came up with. I've heard nothing bad about Vortex, and they sponsor a lot of shooters. I would like to have one myself, need a new pew to put it on

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I think you are correct on this. Glad I didn't take it out of the box. It will probably end up on the prize table at Sandusky.

I wish I was building my long range gun. This is exactly what I’m looking for... But I’m about a year from that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I was building my long range gun. This is exactly what I’m looking for... But I’m about a year from that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, it won't go bad sitting on the shelf waiting!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good scopes. My friend uses them. I have been using Burris but picked up a lower diamondback tactical for my .17 hornet I have yet to try.

I’m a Moa guy myself.

Back