08 ds450, and 05 yfz450

Bad Moose

Just a pain in the arse
We are moving on and getting into Long Range Precision Shooting. So thinning the herd of toys.

08 DS450 around 100 hours est. I've owned since day one.
Never been raced and mainly been used for Dune and playing around
All updates have been done
Full moto works G2 exhaust
Air filter kit
New chain and sprockets less than 10 hours
Epic XMX width a arms
Std rear axle
Tires are 1/2 tread
Rear set of Skat trak paddles

05 yfz 450
I bought this one used for the boy
HMF full exhaust
Air filter
Tuned by JSR Racing
Full xmx width
Tires about half
Full set of sand tires Sedona rears

Asking $7000 for both

X2...also, what are you in need of for LR? I'm sure I have some stuff laying around that could be sold or traded on...

I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner.

The Can Am handles better and is lighter. Has power kind of like a two stroke hit. I enjoy the fuel injection because it is easier to start, no choke just good battery turn the key and go. The quirky side of it is, when it stalls you have to cycle the key and wait for the fuel to prime up. Once you get used to it, it becomes no big deal. I've owned the can am since new. I bought it around 2012 or so. Dunes and mx riding chasing the boy on his 90 at the time. So really light use.

YFZ seems smoother on the power, carbed so not to bad there. I don't ride it much as I bought it for my 9 yr old at the time. We have probably only put 15 hours on it in 3 yrs. and they have mostly been him. We are the 3rd owner on this one. Its previous life has mostly been dunes.

We are looking at reloading stuff. Press and dies and such for 6mm Creedmoor, range finder, atlas bipod, shooting mat and large bag for a rest.

Last edited:
YFZ 450 is Sold. I'm down to the DS. May have a combo deal with a DVX300 that is fully modded out for the wife.

$3000 for the DS450

$2300 For a 2010 DVX 300

HMF exhaust
Fox Floats front shocks
Less than 15 hours it was the wife's and she only rode it a few times

Back