GT50's are coming for you compound guys ;)

Oh I know. If I had the desire to own a car, I'd love to have a Supra. They've a pretty nasty power potential, plus they don't look bad either.

Oh I know. If I had the desire to own a car, I'd love to have a Supra. They've a pretty nasty power potential, plus they don't look bad either.

Yeah, we have several customers making 1300-1500rwhp on a daily driven car....just plain sick.

Thanks for those comments on the 2JZ you guys! I have 2 choices here get a divided housing (1.39) for the GT47-88 (which i have managed to source through a UK based friend in the business!) and use the SP QSV and NOS or get another turbo!! Can you suggest to me what would be best to make 1500rwhp please and outspool the GT47 if poss? The car is currently making 1105 rwhp on low boost (2,2bar) and btw i am on a tight budget....lol!:st:

Thanks for those comments on the 2JZ you guys! I have 2 choices here get a divided housing (1.39) for the GT47-88 (which i have managed to source through a UK based friend in the business!) and use the SP QSV and NOS or get another turbo!! Can you suggest to me what would be best to make 1500rwhp please and outspool the GT47 if poss? The car is currently making 1105 rwhp on low boost (2,2bar) and btw i am on a tight budget....lol!:st:

The GT47 is your best bet if your on a budget. If you want 1500rwhp on boost......it will be hard to get the proper unit on a budget

When will the gt50 turbine be availible for the ball bearing units Jose?

Few months out right now...

Also another batch of mid-frame GT50's have been set out. Have fun guys with them. So far Matt Keleiner picked up 132rwhp with a GT50-88 over an 83mm BW unit. Spools within 100rpms of each other according to EFI live.

Sweet will it be possible to upgrade my turbine wheel on my 47r when they become availible without replacing the whole unit.

Back