Attn Michael Hotrod "wannabe" diesels

Sure seems powerful with those in-shop burnouts LOL I think Zane just peed a little LOL

WOW! I am nearly speechless...:eek:

Must be 4 or 5 years now since I have seen the old girl move that far on her own.... :Cheer:

I agree the shop floor burn out on street tires hints of awesome potential power. :st:

Your gonna need some :nos: to clean that fuel up. Don't want to get the "street princesses" rear end dirty. Bad for business...:shake:

All seriousness aside, let me know when you are going to the track. I will help out with videos. My youtube humor category has suffered since you have been off the track. LOL LOL

So, lemme get this straight, David is calling out Micheal.

David has run in the 11's with Slow White.

Micheal has run some low 10's, and if the 9 second mark were a women, his wife would be getting highly ticked at how hard he is flirting with her.

Since my shoes are off, even I can do the HP math on this one, and it's not looking good for that block LOL LOL LOL

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

Nice job guys glad to see her going! We have a good stable of trucks in the South now. Bright future and good races ahead.........

Back