Attn Michael Hotrod "wannabe" diesels

Come on mike I know your sitting in front of your desk laughing it up! Maybe you can't type because your hands are shaking to much from fear!!:shake::hehe:

So, lemme get this straight, David is calling out Micheal.

David has run in the 11's with Slow White.

Micheal has run some low 10's, and if the 9 second mark were a women, his wife would be getting highly ticked at how hard he is flirting with her.

Since my shoes are off, even I can do the HP math on this one, and it's not looking good for that block LOL LOL LOL

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

Love it! :hehe::hehe:

any of you clowns that want some just show up at the track on May 7th and come get you some, fuel only and place your bet!!!.

I'll take that bet:poke:

So you will be at TS on the 7th??

As usual, David thinks burnout and smoke videos at the shop prove something:hehe:

why all fuel. its not everyone elses falt you didnt put :nos: in the thing. come on your calling people out let them run what they brung.

any of you clowns that want some just show up at the track on May 7th and come get you some, fuel only and place your bet!!!.

somebody needs to back away from the bottle.

sm-gallo_whitezinfandel.jpg

I'll take that bet:poke:

So you will be at TS on the 7th??

As usual, David thinks burnout and smoke videos at the shop prove something:hehe:

ya, what you see is what you get.
at any rate, read what forum you are in before running your trap, that goes for the Canadian fellow as well.
My forum, my rules, any questions:shake:

Back