December?

If everything goes as planned I should be the owner this weekend

Hope it works out for you Scott. Nice to have another PS truck around.

My truck no longer runs after I left Cali. I don't think it is a big deal because I detuned the piss out of it. They have been trailering it from shoot to shoot. Should be able to make it for the shootout.

Mike and David, nice idea on the rule change. It gives everyone a chance and is nice and easy.

Scott your lucky I am offshore right now better hurry though looks like I will be off from the 22nd to the 30th..... checking my bank account now that I think about it.

Yep thats my truck for sale ive put a ton of hours of work and a ton of money into it over the past 2 years and hate to see it go but ive got some other stuff that have come up and need it gone. Scott has first dibs until he tells me no im considering it his, if he doesnt take it ill leave it for sale through thanksgiving if its still for sale after that ill part it all out and keep the rolling chassis and come back and rebuild it later when I get my funding back on track. But no matter which way you slice it someone is going to be getting this thing at a steal.

:stab: Scott is the only person that has inquired about this truck up til now so idk who you heard that from but it didnt come out of my mouth.

It was a joke to Scott Hence the :lolly:

I am not interested in a truck, if I was even barely knowing Scott I would not jump in front of his findings. Good luck with the sale and a nice rig you have man. Take care.

Back