HT 100 turbocharger

what are you planing on putting it on??????????? i see them on 2400hp gen sets in a compound confuguration. the small charger is a hx82 witch is one big SOB!

Last edited:
IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

You know you have large chargers when you need a crane to keep them in place LOL

I am not guna run this on a 5.9L I am building a twin turbo setup for my puller tractor.. 490ci engine 5500rpm 100+ lbs of boost.. Thanks Dustin

You will need a very good head and a fairly steep cam to run a 100 on 490 cid at only 5500 rpm's, What fuel are you using???

Better be alky if he thinks he'll light a 100 with those engine specs.

Personally don't know of many HT100's being used....

The Wild Thing Alky used it in a two charger set up... Runnin Bare had it on the Duetz in a three.. not sure what the bottom is on the new RB All American.

Don't know of any of them on a diesel.. doesn't mean it hasn't happened.. but if it has, I'm farther out of the loop than I thought I was.

You are on the right track then..

Try contacting Peter Clark in Europe.. or ask Forresters.. they should be able to point you in the right direction.

I ran 70lbs boost last year in the prostock class. I had a gms cam and after speaking with the forresters, they told me i need a riverside cam. So i got a riverside cam and i am wanting to run the superstock class with twins or possibly a triple turbo setup. But for now i need to get a contact on a ht100 or possibly something in a triple configuration.

I am guna send a head to Forresters and have them port and polish it. I might also switch the whole engine to alcohol, but i am unsure as of now!!

Why would it be hard to get a 100 to light with diesel? All the calculations that my turbo guy has done, says it is possible!!

Not saying it can't be done..... just don't know of anyone (other than possibly the super semis) who is using it...

Back