look what i got

The white batteries run fine in the green tools. The white tools are just compact/lighter so the batteries are thinner. Same connection, though. That big impact gun will drain those batteries lightning fast, though.

One other thing about those big cordless impacts like the one you're looking at. They're only rated at 325 ft/lbs so don't expect to be busting lug nuts off your truck with it, as most air guns are twice as strong as that.

They are great to have though, especially on the side of the road, but you better have a breaker bar just in case.

Those things are great! I've got the same thing in a Hitachi. Got it at christmas. I've not used some of my rachets since then. LOL I got the the hex bits with the 3/8 and 1/2 adapters on them. Enjoy!

I love my Milwaukee 1/2" impact for tire changes. Granted like others have said you have to sometimes break them loose by hand, but it's quicker than doing it all by hand or spinning the four way. I always finish with a torque wrench to tighten mine anyhow, I know it may be a little overboard but oh well.

The white batteries run fine in the green tools. The white tools are just compact/lighter so the batteries are thinner. Same connection, though. That big impact gun will drain those batteries lightning fast, though.

One other thing about those big cordless impacts like the one you're looking at. They're only rated at 325 ft/lbs so don't expect to be busting lug nuts off your truck with it, as most air guns are twice as strong as that.

They are great to have though, especially on the side of the road, but you better have a breaker bar just in case.

yeah, i dont know if i really want one now. i might just wait and get an air compressor when i get to florida this summer

Back