This chick has good taste in trucks!

You know I've seen her and her truck at the buck and on facebook. I never thought bout that tho same name and same truck!! That's too crazy!

I remember seeing a picture of the buck & noticing a orange truck in the pic. I bet that was her truck.

I had a 2500 club/long painted that copper color back in 2002 after a tree damaged it and it still runs around this area. I think about your truck every time I see it. Your good people Jamie and if I wasnt in business for myself Id be a customer of yours!

I had a 2500 club/long painted that copper color back in 2002 after a tree damaged it and it still runs around this area. I think about your truck every time I see it. Your good people Jamie and if I wasnt in business for myself Id be a customer of yours!

Thank Chris! Feel the same about you bud. When I painted my truck, I thought I was gonna be different from anyone else. After painting it, I saw that picture from the Buck and thought we were the only 2. lol Then Bob Wagner posted a picture one day of a truck with the same color. Cool, now there is 3. lol About a year later, They released the new Dodge trucks which had orange top, gun metal gray bottom.....I saw one in the parking lot at walmart & I couldn't believe my luck. LOL Different my azz! :doh:

Last edited:
You guys better watch out if she is pulling. Those orange trucks are not a force to be taken lightly. :hehe: With the injectors she is running, be very afraid!:pop:

I'm not sure what class street legal I guess, Last I heard from her she will be pulling with us at mason dixon as well

Cool sounds good. The more competition the better. Have they got a schedule out for mason dixon yet?

You guys better watch out if she is pulling. Those orange trucks are not a force to be taken lightly. With the injectors she is running, be very afraid!

If you think those orange trucks are bad, you better watch out for the green ones, right dave? haha

Back