Nitrous help

Smitty256

Too Much Time
What is everyone spraying? I need help with finding a setup for my truck. Mine is a 98 12v with a build pump from Seth Farrell, 5x.025's, fass 220 with a single s480. I'm not real sure where to start with all the stuff that is available. I thought about starting with a 150hp shot. Very new to the nitrous world as you can tell and just need some help and advise on what all to run

This is what we did.

Bought the biggest solenoid I could find. Ran 4AN from 10lb bottle to solenoid, 4AN from solenoid to just before going into engine. Get ready to wire in a programmable nitrous controller. We didn't get our controller wired in so we just let it fly.

When the nitrous hits, if you don't overpressure your boost tubing, it's unreal.

Definitely need the controller. We destroyed an s480 and a 474.5.

Get an assortment of jets and go from there. We start at .050 and go to .125 depending on when we want. Get a controller and don't spray low with stock rods

Subscribed to this. Miles we will use your truck as a test pig before we spray mine. Make sure we doing it right lol.

Yeah I hear ya boots lol I think I'm gonna start with a .050 and see how it does and probably spray around 2600

Back