Does your steering suck?

shi**y steering

:Cheer:I just finished this thread and very interested in your setup, whenever you get things rolllin pm me with details. I was almost ready to start dumping money into all the crap that everybody else on here says doesn't work. You shouldn't worry about the liability, people with dodges are already swurving all over the road anyhow, it can only get better with your inginuity.:thankyou2:

When u turn the keys on but don't start it. Are the wheels suppose to turn easy? Mine dint and didn't no if that's normal. Same for the breaks, u have to push them hard to stop when the truck isn't running.

ok so who had luck with a gm box, and is it 100% bolt up, fittings, steering shaft?

justin, what state is the kit in now? you know you are sitting on a gold mine right? everyone i know with a 2nd gen would buy one....

any news on a 4th gen box? what bolt pattern is it?

look at PSC motorsports they have new gearboxes with the 3.3 to 1 ratio (3rd gen) IIRC or they have complete kits that includes gear steering linkage and brace with bearing.
Just installed one a buddys truck (stage 2 kit)and its a completely new truck.

info on the gear box.
94-02 Dodge Truck Steering Gear -zSGE664 : Dodge Truck Steering Components, Steering Gears | PSC Motorsports - performance steering components

info on complete kits (there are 3 different stages)
Dodge Trucks | PSC Motorsports - performance steering components

After going through 3 psc boxes, all with different problems, i wouldn't recommend them being run on a bicycle much less a truck.

Back