Rudy's Updates.....

So much asshattery in this thread.

The promoter set up a specific race and the PPEI car won. End of friggin story.

Then a bunch of retarded commmentary from non-competitors, woulda shoulda coulda, yeahbuts, "I'd have done it better," "yeah if this was 10 years ago...."

STFU and deal with what actually happened.

The collective educational level exhibited in your pathetic attempt to rant would place you roughly at a 4th grade level of thinking.

Think outside the box and loosen up your strap on Nancy.

67094120_163198181472449_2200520355362359070_n.jpg

Firepunk vs. NGM/PPEI was insane, we specifically went to down to the finish line for that one and it didn't disappoint. Personally I find Firepunks power plant 'better' but the chassis body set up on Moody's is ridiculous and they really went all out.. curious to know what it weighs to be honest.

Lets take a moment to respect 5.90 racer Buddy Callaway with the #DumpsterPerformance lb7 knocking out a perfect '5,.900' stock motor/air with a big fuel system and spray!

The collective educational level exhibited in your pathetic attempt to rant would place you roughly at a 4th grade level of thinking.

You remind me of that irrational psychotic dude over on YB, Infamous.

The PPEI car won that race fair and square. The car that didn't win will try their asses off and be faster. So will the PPEI car.

This is what makes for great racing.

Not some armchair self-professed genius on the sidelines of everything.

You remind me of that irrational psychotic dude over on YB, Infamous.

The PPEI car won that race fair and square. The car that didn't win will try their asses off and be faster. So will the PPEI car.

This is what makes for great racing.

Not some armchair self-professed genius on the sidelines of everything.

You done sounding like a little bit@h that clearly thinks your opinion matters?

I mean somehow you've turned my statement of wishing it was 1/4mile into your menstruating sounding board.

Anyways... carry on? Funny part is I don't care who won. End of the day PPEI had a promod built by a professional and Wade has had a chip on his shoulder with something to prove for a long time.

Kory with PPEI hasn't always had the best reputation or respect from the industry, but he has alot of money in that build and it showed.

I mean somehow you've turned my statement of wishing it was 1/4mile into your menstruating sounding board.

Are you done wishing for things that will never happen?

Like you hosting a race or setting race rules, or ever actually being in a race?

Go sell some more supplements....

Firepunk also had steering and driveline issues....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Nk65mpAeu/?igshid=169ppshcf187

No, meaning the good ole days of gloves off grudge racing going all out.

In my subtle opinion watching Firepunks UCC truck run the 7.99 was more exciting, and it'd be nice to see some 6s 8n the 1/4 again. Then again as has been said before by others, the fastest guys from 10+ yrs ago could still come back and mop the field.... except many have either lost interest or left industry all together.

Who from 10 years ago was running even 5s in the 1/8?

Are you done wishing for things that will never happen?

Like you hosting a race or setting race rules, or ever actually being in a race?

Go sell some more supplements....

Remember all the diesel events have been oh so packed with spectators....

Oh wait no they aren't, because event organizers and race hosts don't actually put on good events for the people that matter...

Ya know why host an event when you can just "bust it" on the gram?!

What your selling ain't nobody buyin.:hehe:

Imagine a highway patrol/ EPA check point at the entrance to all diesel events... that's a really quick way to thin things out.

Doesn't Rudy's race consistently have the highest turn out of any diesel race that has happened in the last 5+ years? I mean he's gotta be doing something right? Of all the races I have been to (which is many) I believe Rudy's has done the best job at running a show, and doing what's best for competitors.

Doesn't Rudy's race consistently have the highest turn out of any diesel race that has happened in the last 5+ years? I mean he's gotta be doing something right? Of all the races I have been to (which is many) I believe Rudy's has done the best job at running a show, and doing what's best for competitors.

Yes! He doesn't make money at it.....Pure for the fun.

Lest we forget that Aaron puts an event on 2x per year. Pretty damn solid in my book

Ummm.... so nobody cares about 4 sec diesels? You guys are ruthless...

I thought what transpired there was pretty cool and took issue with the village nitwit picking it apart and trying to tell everyone how it could have been better if this, if that... :blahblah1:

I think close racing and stuff going rounds without the usual carnage is great.

I thought what transpired there was pretty cool and took issue with the village nitwit picking it apart and trying to tell everyone how it could have been better if this, if that... :blahblah1:

THIS!!! And not to mention both vehicles in the finals were nice and clean after spool up!!! We were a little worried going against Ben after the 2 bad hits earlier, and not having any data for those weather conditions on setup. We have wanted to race against Firepunk for almost 3 years, and to finally do it, and do it in the last race to close out the season, was an awesome experience. The saying to be the best.....

Phuck yeah.... that's why Tesla P100ds are awesome... they launch of the line like a rocketship and have no oil downs! Psh... best entertainment ever!

Anyways... carry on? Funny part is I don't care who won. End of the day PPEI had a promod built by a professional and Wade has had a chip on his shoulder with something to prove for a long time.

Kory with PPEI hasn't always had the best reputation or respect from the industry, but he has alot of money in that build and it showed.

Id love to respond to this and be tactful, but im not going to waste the time. Carry on.

And somehow buying a chassis built by a professional turns into having someone build the whole car?

Id love to respond to this and be tactful, but im not going to waste the time. Carry on.

You know the moment you dip that toe in it you're wet!

What's the correction factor for that car? Hell just imagine if Larson weighed less(speaking as someone who used to be 350lbs).... the story would be different

Curious though..... How big of a dildo shifter that car got anyways? Yall go extra veins for added pleasure?

Money buys wins.... aint no secret there amiga.

It's a cool car for sure, just surrounded by diesel industry ball and chains.

Last edited:
You know the moment you dip that toe in it you're wet!

What's the correction factor for that car? Hell just imagine if Larson weighed less(speaking as someone who used to be 350lbs).... the story would be different

Curious though..... How big of a dildo shifter that car got anyways? Yall go extra veins for added pleasure?

Money buys wins.... aint no secret there amiga.

It's a cool car for sure, just surrounded by diesel industry ball and chains.
You Sir are the biggest Blight on this foram, STFU and STFD unless you have something worth adding to the conversation other than your 3rd grader babble. I am done here.

Back