Moto Metal 951 Black '99-'04

dieselex

Wanna buy an Excursion??
Looking to sell 18x9 Moto Metal 951's in black with Nitto Tera Grappler 285/60 R18 tires. This set is like brand new and will fit '99-'04 Superdutys and Excursions. The bolt pattern is 8x170. I've only run them since the middle of July. About 2 months. The tires have 99% tread left on them. I'm looking to upgrade so these need to go. I bought the wheels and tires already mounted and balanced as a set, and that is how I want to sell them. Due to the size and weight these will need to be picked up locally. If you email me I can try to arrange meeting you for delivery within reason. I'm in Louisville KY.

The set brand new shipped to my door cost me 1495.00. I'm asking 1200.00. Again just asking so feel free to make an offer. You can PM or email me at brillben@hotmail.com. Thanks and here's a couple pics with the wheels and tires on my truck.

X_left_side_home.jpg

X_Left_front_home.jpg

Need bigger tires!! It's more cost effective to sell the set then it is to sell the tires (I hope?). I'm going to stay with 18" wheels, but go up to 33" tires. Interested???LOL

Ben

Thanks for the link Pete, I forgot about that one. Not to be rude, but a 285/60 18 is about 31x11.50. The 285/65 18 is close to a 33, but when I bought the combo I wasn't planning on the lift. Now the tires look too small with the 3" lift. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!

I think 35's will clear. You may have to trim the plastic piece under the front bumper but I'll bet thats bout it.

That thing will look sweet with 35's. I love those Excursions.
If I could find one with a 7.3 in it I would attempt to get my wife to drive it.

dan

Back