The 3rd Annual Texas Diesel Nationals
Texas Motorplex , Ennis Texas

April 2nd 2011
Gates open at 9 am

Diesel Drag Racing
Dyno Competition
Burnout Contest
Show n Shine

Complete info coming soon to NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA

TDN-Poster.jpg
[/IMG]

Hopefully this will be the duallys debut. I think I'll have to run pro street tho because my batteries and fuel cell are in the bed.

how do i get the chassis certified for 11.49 or quicker?

Last edited:
roll bar, 5 point seat belt(u can use your factory seat) setup the roll bar to nhra specs, ihra tracks seem to reconize nhra rules more than the other way around,

but do i have to get it certified by someone in particular? do they put a sticker on it to show its certified?

Correct, certified chassis starts with 9.99 and quicker for NHRA and 9.00 and quicker IHRA. For 11.49 just make sure it matches the NHRA rulebook. Most common reason I see for problems is the placement of the side bar, too many people place them low enough to make it comfortable getting in and out of the vehicle, which kinda defeats the purpose.

Hopefully this will be the duallys debut. I think I'll have to run pro street tho because my batteries and fuel cell are in the bed.

how do i get the chassis certified for 11.49 or quicker?

Hurry up we need to go test together so when we break we can have a pushing race to the line lol.

Are you kidding me?? Count us out :umno:

what the hell is your problem, every whines about wanting events, then theres one near you and your goin to cause crap like this, if thats your attitude then we don't need you there, supporting the diesel comunity means supporting all organizations that have events near you

what the hell is your problem, every whines about wanting events, then theres one near you and your goin to cause crap like this, if thats your attitude then we don't need you there, supporting the diesel comunity means supporting all organizations that have events near you

You mean supporting the organization since inception isn't good enough? Perhaps there's a reason the back to back division Champion fells the way he does.

How about busting our asses to get the truck running to make the trip to Ennis because you were asked to be part of a Childrens Miracle Network event, only to be dissed at the event when you get there?. We were told that these kids wanted to take a ride down the track in a real race car. Dont' get me wrong, I understand that not all the kids that were expected to show up didn't, but the only way we knew that we were no longer involved in the event was when we heard the announcer calling the "race" with the kids in two dealer supplied trucks(and gassers at that). No one came to MDW(or any other racer that was there for the event) to tell them about the change. Our whole purpose for being at that race was for the kids.

How about you go build a pro-street truck, and haul it around to all the NHRDA events(at your expense). When you don't get a purse because you are the only pro-street truck to show up, let me know how you should feel.

Just curious, why don't they put a picture of the last years winners on the flyer? Just seems like it would show the racers that at least you acknowledge the fac tthe came out and raced for you.

Last edited:
I spent huge amounts of money to support this organization.
I went to all events in Texas and to the events in Louisianna when noone else showed up.
I am the 2 time division 4 champion and they put "Deranged" on the flyer?? And they put other trucks on all the flyers last year until I complained, at which point they did put us on the flyer only to remove us off a short time later.
I just talked to Tim (Deranged owner), he had no idea they did that and agreed it's wrong.
I have had conversations with Chris (ex employee) and Randy (owner?) about this very thing. I told them it's fine with me that they don't pay but they could at the very least put the truck and the company name on the flyer in my division (current champion).
We were not going to make the last event in Texas as the truck was broken (we broke a lot of stuff last year) but knowing the kids were going to be there I worked my donkey off building a new motor for the truck, only to not be included with the kids in any way.
The NHRDA has proven to me that they don't care to support the racers.
This is a decision that has been 2 years in the making.
Well it looks like they have made my decision for me.

Yall have fun, I'm done......

so, they dont pay out for pro street if theres only one truck? that sucks. its not your fault that you scared off all the competition!!!

I spent huge amounts of money to support this organization.
I went to all events in Texas and to the events in Louisianna when noone else showed up.
I am the 2 time division 4 champion and they put "Deranged" on the flyer?? And they put other trucks on all the flyers last year until I complained, at which point they did put us on the flyer only to remove us off a short time later.
I just talked to Tim (Deranged owner), he had no idea they did that and agreed it's wrong.
I have had conversations with Chris (ex employee) and Randy (owner?) about this very thing. I told them it's fine with me that they don't pay but they could at the very least put the truck and the company name on the flyer in my division (current champion).
We were not going to make the last event in Texas as the truck was broken (we broke a lot of stuff last year) but knowing the kids were going to be there I worked my donkey off building a new motor for the truck, only to not be included with the kids in any way.
The NHRDA has proven to me that they don't care to support the racers.
This is a decision that has been 2 years in the making.
Well it looks like they have made my decision for me.

Yall have fun, I'm done......

dont feel bad, i won 3 division championships with NHRDA and supported there events every chance i could. i have yet to be on a flyer....

MDW

The up side is this year if you come we should have 4 maybe 5 PS trucks in Texas. I for one hope you decide to make the event and keep pushing the TDS to help improve our draw for more events in the future.

Back