TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

Bye Now

Sponsor
Mark your calenders :ylsuper:

Saturday, May 12, 2007 Beech Bend Raceway Park. We are working on getting sled pulls added to the annual event.

More details soon....

Sheila

Man I can't wait... For anyone who hasn't been at the TS event..don't miss it this is the best race of the year..and can only get better with Sled Pulling...

Wow that is the weekend after Vegas not much time to relax :bang

O well thats drag racing I will put it on the calender and see what happens :doh:

Thanks Sheila

Looks like you'll have to load up in Vegas and head straight east, Gene....I guess I'll just follow you since I'll be in Vegas too. LOL

I will try and make it. It will be tough seeing as I am moving to Cali in Feb. I know the world champ cooler will not be making it:badidea: , sorry Phil:doh: . I will do my best, I had an awesome time last year:Cheer: :rockwoot: .

I make sure mine comes on a trailer because Ill probably break it from excitement:ylsuper:

Wife going to be pissed...That day is her birthday

That would be a YES. I'm still kicking work for making me miss last year. This year the lure of lobster and 5-star accomodations won't be winning me over.

brnadon.

To those of you who havent been, this is one of the best times to be had in the diesel world.

Back