Cat 933 crawler loader

That thing is awesome! We have a 951 B cat up at the my buddies farm, looks like that ones big brother.

I MIGHT be able to help with some specs or service procedures if you can getme serial numbers. No promises.

He is in SW pa
Thanks

That thing is awesome! We have a 951 B cat up at the my buddies farm, looks like that ones big brother.
It has been great so far! It will definitely get some work done, but I'm already thinking I need a bigger one haha!

I MIGHT be able to help with some specs or service procedures if you can getme serial numbers. No promises.
I can definitely get you the serial number. I'll be happy to get any info you can provide as I'm not very familiar with track machines.

Here are a couple pictures I took of just a little of the work its been doing the past few weeks.

Before:

CEC674B0-A46C-4AB8-B051-BB89C7D820B3-2584-000001E77C8C3BF9.jpg

After:

81221193-720D-4366-AA44-32E03AC35F83-2584-000001E78560D5A4.jpg

Ha i have learned that, you always try and use it for something its not big enough for...lol. At least thats what happens at my buddies farm. I have gotten in some TIGHT spots over the years with theirs. Nothing humbles you up quite as fast as a machine that large doing whatever it wants despite your best efforts to control it.

Found a file of the manual. No to see if I can e-mail it. I am sending it to myselft at home and will see if I can get it to work.

Not to be a dick, but just brushing up against a tree with that thing can bring a big widow maker branch down on you or the whole tree, I personally wouldn't land clear with it as is

Yea, rops is definitely necessary. When you see the torque spec on the rops to chassis fasteners, i think you will suprised.
But they keep a machine that heavy off of you.

Not to be a dick, but just brushing up against a tree with that thing can bring a big widow maker branch down on you or the whole tree, I personally wouldn't land clear with it as is

Yea, rops is definitely necessary. When you see the torque spec on the rops to chassis fasteners, i think you will suprised.
But they keep a machine that heavy off of you.

I agree guys, I've quit running it till I get some rops installed.

I finally got it figured out! Please PM me your E-mail and I will send you all that you need.

Back