Nathan K3LA Train Horns

B.A.Ram

A Big Deal
I was given these in trade for a welding project I did and do not have a use for them. These are legit locomotive horns that retail between $800 and $1,00 from what I've found. These would be great at keeping coons away from your feeder, neighbor kids off your front porch or morons out of your way. I'd like to get $750 for them. These are cross-posted on multiple forums so first come first serve. Can text pics upon request. These are horns only, does not include air compressor, lines, etc.

I was under my truck this weekend looking for space for a horn. No way I can fit something that large or I'd be all over it.

As I'm pricing and air system for the truck anyway.....I need an enormous homie discount on these items. I'll trade you out a guided fishing and snipe hunting trip in Oklahoma :D

WARNING: HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.

So, you can't use them around others, they will make you deaf, they are illegal, AND they cause cancer. PERFECT! :hehe:

Last edited:
Hornblasters recommends 1/2" line between 150 and 200 PSI. A real train runs them at 120 PSI, FYI.

I know a lot of trucks run them at 120 and they are fairly loud.
Not running small line is key.

I miss my wabco 2E horn,,,,,,, damn cast Al bell cracked right off. Ran 3/8th line, 8 gal tank, 200 psi pressure switch, twin viair 380c's......
pull up at a light behind some broad doing her makeup, hit the horn, she goes, no matter what color the light is.

Back