Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I can get that same mileage weighing 80k and my truck probably runs hotter!! Yay for phucked up **** nobody can figure out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe you need to make an appointment with J and get a load out his way.... My $.02.

Finally checked my fuel mileage. 1030mi, 200 of which was empty. 3 loads weighing 118,000-118,900 and 145,000 gross. 4.632mpg. Not sure what my BFSC’s are and it’s been keeping me awake at night.

Keep your effin foot out of the radiator, all this cool air got you spoiled.

Leveled look is gay.. honestly bags aren't dropped in the back!
Soo much done Soo much more to do
24313429_10213575273589751_2849124907314687617_o.jpg

Wish me luck... we castrated the phuckin thing. Tired of fighting it...
1f1c9ca04b43fc682f3e82c69a2d1845.jpg

What did you do?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pull the 600 file out, put in a modified 550 file that’s for sure lower on power. Empty I can’t even hit 30lbs. Before I could do 34-35.

Not supposed to be modified for power. More toward fuel mileage.

Has anyone pulled the peanut cover and checked everything? Reminds me of a an old guy I used to run with. 475 Acert that had lost 2 teath on a gear if I remember right. Oddly never set a check engine. But it was a gutless pig, ran hot ect. But it did still run...

Well I can’t say it’s gutless.
But to answer your question I don’t think he ever did. He had mentioned it but don’t think he ever did it.

Maybe have someone else run it for a couple tanks and see how they do

Yea nah... nobody else is getting in my truck.
I’ve ran this truck on and off for several years and it’s never gotten good mileage.
The tune we just pulled out, was a trial run, wasn’t really a tune that was promised to net fuel mileage. 600 7cz file.

If this tune still nets me similar results then I’m for sure starting to bet on me. With that said, I’ve tried driving the thing 14 different ways. Easy, hard, medium, high rpm, low rpm etc etc.

Yea nah... nobody else is getting in my truck.
I’ve ran this truck on and off for several years and it’s never gotten good mileage.
The tune we just pulled out, was a trial run, wasn’t really a tune that was promised to net fuel mileage. 600 7cz file.

If this tune still nets me similar results then I’m for sure starting to bet on me. With that said, I’ve tried driving the thing 14 different ways. Easy, hard, medium, high rpm, low rpm etc etc.

Why not put the original, factory file in it and see what happens.

Why not put the original, factory file in it and see what happens.

It now pretty much has a factory file in it. It has just a plan non brake saver, high nox, 550-1850 file in it. I’m loading right now and heading easy. We’ll see how it does.

Back