Reman converters for sale!

I have been getting in some name brand dodge converters as cores. Instead of selling them as scrap, I am going to rebuild them and offer them for sale. I have a few singles and triples. Singles $300, triples $800, and yes you get a warranty! I will need a core, call me for details.

I've got one of the triples, so far good stuff!!!!!!!!!!

I will drop the stalls on the ones that are stock to around 1800. If they come with an aftermarket custom stator, that goes back in it.

Ok but my question is, the ones with aftermarket stators, will you be able to determine the stall they have?

intrested in a converter for my truck. i have an 06 2500 with the 48re i need a converter that will hold a smarty intake and exhaust got anything like that?

Craig, I can give you a close estimate on their stall, 95% of them are singles with a stock stall. gbhtrd give me a shout so we can discuss your truck.

Can I buy 2 singles instead of a triple? This goofy kid from florida told me to duct tape them together and save the $200 for other stuff?

My truck is a nv5600 if that matters.

I have a seven disc for the nv5600 with an extra whoop ass fluid coupling...

Thats what i'm running!! You should feel it when it locks at 2800rpms!! Absolutely amazing till rev limiter at 3200rpms!! lol haha

To phill... I have a DTT billet single disc in my truck right now that I absolutely cannot stand. It locks around 2200rpms and is misserable to drive... Anything you can do with that? I plan on running twins with 150-200's. Truck is a daily driver with some light to light racing... no boosted launches or truck pulls. I was going to get a goerand tripple disc for 1300$ But if I can get away with spending less I will!! lol Thanks:cheer:

Back