Quick Tricks, Inc.

Thanks Guys! We should have new email addresses today but in the meantime, please send your requests to vivian@dj-performance.com. DJ's unlimited tuning customers have access to all our files, old or new. Just let me know whatever you need.

In order to keep it as organized as possible, please send all tune requests to my email address. We can shoot the breeze via PM's and instant messages.

Thanks & I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Vivian

Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about you and DJ, but that really emphases that fact you guys needed to take time away and really focus on each other.

Looking forward to doing business with you

Welcome back Vivian let me know when your ready to start taking SCT orders and I'll send some more people your way! Plus my old computer crashed and I lost all my tunes and will be needing some new ones! As far as the new tune names I'd go with Nuckin Futs lol!

Just wanted to let you know we are seriously considering NuckinFuts for our race file. :woohoo: It's interesting LOL :thankyou2: for your input. Do you want royalties? :ft:

Have a beautiful day!
Vivian

NuckinFuts is what it should be. That is actually how i save the dyno file that y'all made for me

We have two names in mind and would like to get your feedback. We are thinking either powershot or stupidfast. Please chime in and let us know what you think.

I Think you should call it ludicrous speed!!!

Hey Matt, Thanks, I like it too! :cheer:

LudicrousSpeed - Sounds Good! I found this in Wikipedia:

Spaceball One pursues by attempting to go faster, but end up traveling at "ludicrous speed" and overshoots Eagle V. Upon exiting hyperspeed, the heroes realize they have run out of fuel and crash-land on the desert Planet "MoonaVega".

Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7VWcuVOf0

Then our slogan could be: We Break For Nobody :rules:

Thanks,
Vivian

The problem I see with nuckingfuts and ludicrousspeed is since we name each file after the owner and the type of file it is, the names can get really long. This way we can keep track of what file we sent to you since we have different options depending on what your truck likes.

Examples: humphreybogartnuckingfuts or humphreybogartludicrousspeed LOL

With ludicrousspeed we would also need to make sure it's not registered.

Thanks,
Vivian

I think you should call it the Comp D file! LOL The other sissy files can be for the other websites. LOL

:clap::clap::clap::hehe:

Leave it to Tim to choose the perfect name :rockwoot:

Thanks,
Vivian

Vivian, I'm really sorry to hear about you and DJ. You both are great to work with and I'm glad it was an cordial split. As for the tune names how about Ghost (so fast you swear you saw a ghost) or Nemesis

I like Ubernasty. Elite's file is Insanity so that wouldn't work.

I like Nemesis and Ghost. It's hard to decide cause they are all good names. Thanks for the ideas. :thankyou2:

Vivian

hey vivian stupidfast just has that sound lol i like it. but whats it going to take to get that tune??

Talk about great customer service,Vivian always took the time to talk to the customer. For those of you who have never delt with her, your in for a treat! This is GREAT!! One question--Are the new files any diffrent than the looney's or do they have a noticable diffrance?:rockwoot::cheer::clap:
Edt: STUPIDFAST got my vote!

LOL THANK YOU :rockwoot:

That depends on your computer code and when we sent you the files. We've rewritten all the files but of course, some parameter changes are necessary. That is where there will be similarities. The older files we sent as DJ's will be very different. Those of you who received files in 2008, will have some of the more recent changes but none of the parameter changes of our new files. Does that make sense? LOL :what:

Thanks,
Vivian

Back