Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Smokin Monster Truck
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Diesel Monster

Name: Diesel Monster
Title: 1st rear engine monster
Member`s Gallery
Mass Diesel--haisley Machine

Mass diesel and Haisley Machine have helped me since the "old days".They both helped me tear chit up and help me get back together to tear the chit up again.Thanks Scott,Kim,Van,Patty,Curt ---cant do it with out you guys.

Smokin Diesel Monster Truck

Old 02-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
NADM Marketing

Name: NADM Marketing
Title: Dontnonuthin
Member`s Gallery
Great people to work with that know their business! Congrats!
•XDP•Carrillo•K&N•Mahle•NewEraDiesel
•Edge•NitrousExpress•SSBC•Covercraft
•PureDP•VictorReinz•Mickey Thompson

Old 02-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
massdiesel

Name: massdiesel
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Always a pleasure to work with you guy's

Old 02-08-2009, 06:33 AM   #4
Diesel Monster

Member`s Gallery
thanks Scott

Old 02-08-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
GSM-01

Name: GSM-01
Title: Can turn wrenches
Member`s Gallery
A nice one here Dave! Though I have not met Scott I have heard many great things and he has worked well with ya in the past. Also glad to see Van, Patty, and Curt supporting the team again this year. Talkig with them all of last year was a great pleasure. Very good people and hope to talk to them again this year!

Old 02-10-2009, 05:23 AM   #6
Diesel Monster

Member`s Gallery
Ill tell you what,some people have no clue how many late night hours I have spent on the phone with all of these people just so I could make the next event and every time they have always come through for us.And through all this over the years,these people have become family.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #7
massdiesel

Member`s Gallery
Dave

First off let me tell you the type of friends dave and michelle are. Back in 2004 when I knew Dave only as a customer and seen at a few events he had called me one night to order parts and I was in a rush and I asked hey can I call you back I am trying to get out of here.He said what do you mean?I explained to him a friends super street outlaw cars tow vehicle a new ford 6.0 and they told him 6 weeks for cyl heads which wasnt the problem so much as was his race trailer was stuck at Steve Petty's race shop.Was trying to figure away to go get him as he needed car to be home to get a chassis update to make it to World Ford challenge in 7 days.Dave hung up .Called me back in a hr and said hey me and chelle are on our way give me a address and I will get it and meet you tomorrow in the bottom of PA with it.I said what he said yup nothing going on her bussiness is slow and we will take the ride I said How much dont worry about it will figure it out later.So the next morning Dave calls and says holy sh$t this is a big trailer I said what do you mean.I said its a 32 ft white goosneck enclosed he said uh oh .What do you mean uh oh he said got wrong trailer wtf!!!! Pulling over now its black and its a 48ft.I said open hood and describe the car in back he did sure enough I was never told he bought a trailer after FLA race and car was taken right to GA in it.So I meet dave in southern Pa on 81 pull in dave has it unhooked I back under hook up he says we are going home we are beat .I said dave let me give you guys something will catch up later when I come up. They helped someone they never met and someone they hardly knew with no questions asked that doesnt happen to often.Where everyone else wanted 3-5000 to go get the trailer for the guy and ended up just paying me and dave for fuel.They are straight up and tell you like it is thanks guys!!!

Old 02-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #8
Diesel Monster

Member`s Gallery
We knew what it was like to be in a bad position and needing to make the next race.Would do it again for anyone.I beleive that car went on to dominate that year didnt it?

Old 02-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #9
massdiesel

Member`s Gallery
Yes it did Manny won the world ford challenge and NMRA super street outlaw class championship

Old 02-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #10
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Never done any business with Mass but always have heard great things from you guys! Maybe Ill leave my cylinder head with dave at the end of the year and you can fix it up for me.

Closed Thread