"07" 5.9 Triple Dog tunes

hey painter, how do you send a picture here from photobucket.i have the dyno graph i want to show you.

pl tune was orginially designed for a 06 year truck only and then was rewrote to include all years of common rail trucks. and scary larry will work on any truck 04.5 and up but works best on the 05 trucks. the 2.4d program has the same fueling file as the sl tune just you can adjust the rev limiter and speed limiter on the 2.4D file.

I was gonna say the p-larry seems to work great on my 06, and i tried the scary larry before i loaded it and it also worked so when people are sayin it only works on 05's i guess there meanin works best right bcuz it definetly added power, but i do like the p-larry a lot better

So 2.4.1 crazy larry is better suited for 03-04? Being 2.4D has issues with early years, is that a difference between them? A friend of mine has an early 04 auto and has wanted to try the crazy larry, so if thats the case would anyone mind e-mailing me the file? Would also like 2.4D, scarry and ped larry if anyone wouldnt mind. kwscummins@yahoo.com
Thanks a bunch

I heard that too, but according to this thread there are differences between Crazy Larry 2.4.1 and 2.4d, so I'm really wanting to get CL 2.4.1.

Back