Sdx warning !

WAYNES WORLD

Guys,

For those of you not here yet-------
THE INDIANA STATE POLICE ARE ARRESTING EVERY DRUNK DRIVER THEY CAN.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE DRINK & DRIVE OR MASH YOUR TRASH !
THEY HAVE AT LEAST 6 MARKED & UNMARKED CARS WAITING,:Cheer::badidea:

WAYNES WORLD

I'm pretty sure you can get out of drinking and driving, but I farted and got a pollution ticket. I've never seen so many cops in my life that get a hard on over black smoke. I'm talking if you puff a little puff while taking off with a manual tranny, you're probably gonna get a ticket.

I would not at all be surprised if SDX gets a new town.

My friend was my dd and she got pulled over and got a ticket for blowing a puff of smoke on a cop behind us

LOTS of cops!! Too many!! Get a driver and enjoy the night and please dont volunteer your money to them in the form of DUI's.

Not like I didnt see this coming! I went last year for the Friday events and watched but didnt participate in any of the foolishness afterwards and I could see it coming for sure. In my opinion its from people taking things to far on both sides. Stupid people have to push the limits and the cops are taking advantage of it.

we did our test & tune runs at the track & left town asap, we're over in cloverdale and had dinner in indy... far away from the madness

Its actually quite funny...been watching idiots get pulled over...and for the most part the people wernt just "puffing" smoke...even saw one idiot stand on it and cover a car with smoke...turned out it was an undercover cop! Lmao

yes the 6 or so people i saw get pulled over absolutely deserved it... at one time i said "look at this Ahole...." 10 seconds later blue lights were behind him

I feel bad for the locals who have to deal with all the retarded white trash rednecks that have descended on the place...as well as the responsible people that are there to compete who get lumped in with the rest.

Its actually quite funny...been watching idiots get pulled over...and for the most part the people wernt just "puffing" smoke...even saw one idiot stand on it and cover a car with smoke...turned out it was an undercover cop! Lmao

Did you see my truck get pulled over? If not then dont open your mouth.

Honestly cops seem pretty cool. No burnouts driving fast or blacking the roads out and ur good. Everyone seems to be partying very hard and having a good time. Find your hotel and don't drive and your good. To me I expected much worse. They have left everyone alone that wasn't putting anyone in harms way.

Did you see my truck get pulled over? If not then dont open your mouth.

Actually I might have...if I did then I laughed...I know sometimes cops pull over people for dumb crap. Just saying that everyone I PERSONALLY saw last night did something that deserved being pulled over

Last edited:
Back