Flyin' in Indy.....

I would take the dog over you.

So what have we learned here-

1. Wade knows everything about every dragster
2. Drivers of their own dragster don't know their weight
3. Wade loves ring and pinion set ups
4. Tire shake blows up turbos

Did I miss anything?

On edit: congrats to everyone who runs their vehicles at diesel events! Fast times and huge wins

Last edited:
If you need science to proove it your a pretty dumb dog owner. :redx:

It's rather simple. The dog doesn't chit in other peoples houses. Something you apparently can not figure out. You'd think in "saving school" they'd teach you to not be a douche bag, but that's not the christian way these days anymore.

Last edited:
if you made it past the 8th grade you would see it made perfect sense :eek:wned:

WADEnt you know that I graduated last month from college.

And yes I got your dumb comment I just wonder why ya say useless information in a thread that doesnt pertain to you nor your thoughts about animals and potentially what your thinking about when someone talks about an animal.

Or do you prefer your Velcro gloves and rubber boots?

FYI you can't own someone in your own post. Not only looking retarded, but also sounding like your constantly talking down upon others to make yourself feel better cause your program is having chassis issues thus creating tire shake and blowing up your turbos. Maybe you need a data logger on your brain.

if thats the best you guys have is to attack my faith then have at it...Never claimed to be perfect, i get pissed off just as any of you would, you dont think the years of your snide, rude, slanderous and unprovoking comments would deserve a comeback or two...

You guys are gettin soft...

So what have we learned here-

1. Wade knows everything about every dragster
2. Drivers of their own dragster don't know their weight
3. Wade loves ring and pinion set ups
4. Tire shake blows up turbos

Did I miss anything?

wade a minute...

5. He thrives on attention of any sort, but prefers internet hatred to all other forms.
6. He's proficient at causing complete strangers to despise him.

WADEnt you know that I graduated last month from college.

And yes I got your dumb comment I just wonder why ya say useless information in a thread that doesnt pertain to you nor your thoughts about animals and potentially what your thinking about when someone talks about an animal.

Or do you prefer your Velcro gloves and rubber boots?

FYI you can't own someone in your own post. Not only looking retarded, but also sounding like your constantly talking down upon others to make yourself feel better cause your program is having chassis issues thus creating tire shake and blowing up your turbos. Maybe you need a data logger on your brain.

If you got it then why ( at a college level) didnt you laugh, and say LOL...not what i meant...

Lord knows personalities here are hard to find, but dang some of you have none what so ever...

BTW there is no data logger fast enough for my brain....ADHD say it all. :lolly:

wade a minute...

5. He thrives on attention of any sort, but prefers internet hatred to all other forms.
6. He's proficient at causing complete strangers to despise him.

7. Loves to jump on the band wagon of haters, mainly when it's someone i've never talked to or even met...

if thats the best you guys have is to attack my faith then have at it...Never claimed to be perfect, i get pissed off just as any of you would, you dont think the years of your snide, rude, slanderous and unprovoking comments would deserve a comeback or two...

You guys are gettin soft...

See, you're different, moron. You go around claiming you're bigger then Jesus, yet you go around trying to be a bad ass that you aren't. Stop pretending to be a bad ass and continue being the idiot you are.

BTW there is no data logger fast enough for my brain....ADHD say it all. :lolly:

Quoted for future use.

As long as ya admit it it's the first step of getting it figured out

LOL

Also to add why not spend your time off the Internet and working on your "chassis issue and tire shake"

People can complain and make excuses but it takes someone who actually knows something to fix it.

7. Loves to jump on the band wagon of haters, mainly when it's someone i've never talked to or even met...

I have met you dont you worry about that. You didn't know who I was nor will you ever. Your just a stubborn jackass on the forum and in public. I stayed out of the stories cause I do have met you and can draw a conclusion just by that 5 min of talking to you. I gave you a chance and you blew it.

:hehe:

Try again on a new excuse

See, you're different, moron. You go around claiming you're bigger then Jesus, yet you go around trying to be a bad ass that you aren't. Stop pretending to be a bad ass and continue being the idiot you are.

Huh? and your just annoying.

Nothing in your life affects me, please dont let my life affect yours---GET OFF my NUTS Jason!

Quoted for future use.

As long as ya admit it it's the first step of getting it figured out

LOL

Also to add why not spend your time off the Internet and working on your "chassis issue and tire shake"

People can complain and make excuses but it takes someone who actually knows something to fix it.

Duh.. it's dark out and late...:hehe:

How about we ban him again so threads like these are spent talking about wicked fast trucks, dragsters, cars etc. instead of just constantly bashing.... frick

nothing personal wade

:lolly: That should be a number 1 for me...not a number 7 for you.

I just get irritated because you are constantly derailing and ruining quality threads.

I have met you dont you worry about that. You didn't know who I was nor will you ever. Your just a stubborn jackass on the forum and in public. I stayed out of the stories cause I do have met you and can draw a conclusion just by that 5 min of talking to you. I gave you a chance and you blew it.

:hehe:

Try again on a new excuse

Yea im gonna believe that..:blahblah1:

Back