Where's The Valvoline/ATS Cummins Dragster???

Got to keep a few things to us until testing is done. As we always have, once we figure out a few things, we share it. There are a few things that photos will never show. (hmmm...)

This is all exciting news, just can't imagine a diesel rail with no smoke. Can't you find some other sponsors who like smoke????? PPlllleeeeeeaase!!!!:thankyou2:

DieselLady said:
This is all exciting news, just can't imagine a diesel rail with no smoke. Can't you find some other sponsors who like smoke????? PPlllleeeeeeaase!!!!:thankyou2:

It's about time you joined us over here..:D

partsguy662 said:
It's about time you joined us over here..:D
Thanks PartsGuy, Just running short of time. I actually was in Colorado for truck fest and saw some great racing including the Cummins rail. Like I said. Can't imagine it without smoke. Along with the great sound that the cummins puts out, the visual affect of what looks like Mt Saint Helens going off just can't be beat. :rockwoot: :rockwoot: Toooooo Coool!!!!:rockwoot:

DieselLady said:
Can't imagine it without smoke. Along with the great sound that the cummins puts out, the visual affect of what looks like Mt Saint Helens going off just can't be beat. :rockwoot: :rockwoot: Toooooo Coool!!!!:rockwoot:

YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!

9.99 on my fun factor scale!!:evil

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:rockwoot: :rockwoot:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:lolly:

dieseldragster said:
Got to keep a few things to us until testing is done. As we always have, once we figure out a few things, we share it. There are a few things that photos will never show. (hmmm...)

What is the new proposed w.b. length??? :ylsuper:

RacinDuallie said:
LOL LOL LOL Eric.......LOL LOL

I had ol Bill on the phone, and I clicked on here during our meeting, and forwarded your qoute and comment to him, we both laughed....LOL LOL LOL

Who is this a dig on though Bill or Scott???:doh: :doh:

:fish: :poke: LOL LOL
no dig on anyone, I just couldn't resist! :poke: :doh: :Cheer:

We giggled for awhile, then discussed my high school relational failures (Things I haven't been able to let go of) Thanks Jeff for the motivation/self esteem discussion....:banned: :aiwebs_029:

:lolly: LOL :lolly: Back when Fletcher was 16 years old, he had his heart broken by a 16 year old lass...... And he still gets emotionally distressed over it, I suggested a strong regimine using a petroleum lubricant, to help ease any tensions.....LOL

Last edited:
Fletcher said:
Make the font larger, I can't read it....:woohoo:

It seems you've forgotten rule 26.5..... section 17B, where it says to remove thumb in a manner that creats a popping sound.........:rules: This step lessens the corneal strain.:badidea: :doh:

Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
It seems you've forgotten rule 26.5..... section 17B, where it says to remove thumb in a manner that creats a popping sound.........:rules: This step lessens the corneal strain.:badidea: :doh:

:hump: *OMG!!!! I'm growing a toe nail

RacinDuallie said:
:lolly: LOL :lolly: Back when Fletcher was 16 years old, he had his heart broken by a 16 year old lass...... And he still gets emotionally distressed over it, I suggested a strong regimine using a petroleum lubricant, to help ease any tensions.....LOL

According to Fireman Dave (TDR Chat Freak, Ret.), peanut butter might be the more appropriate choice.

:D

I have the II 230% pump on my grocery gettin test mule....I know II has been modding it to deliver up to 300% in the same way regular Cp3's are. 230% is good for 1400hp. Twin CP 3.4's ..... 2800hp.....2007 will be fun.

greengoat said:
I have the II 230% pump on my grocery gettin test mule....I know II has been modding it to deliver up to 300% in the same way regular Cp3's are. 230% is good for 1400hp. Twin CP 3.4's ..... 2800hp.....2007 will be fun.

I have seen seveal posts regarding how much HP an upgraded CP3 can support, but the highest HP level I have heard of on a 3rd gen is 890ish. How do they figure 1400 Hp?

Good thing Bill is as old as he is. These day's, if he was 16, he would be raped by a 37 year old teacher. That ain't the kinda teaching she should do, to poor lil'ol Bill?

..pt..

Back