thinking of jumping ship

TURBOWINE

im thinking about getting rid of the old 12v and getting a new dmax 07 old body style give me your input on this good not so good ? is it true on the new dmax if your just put a controller on it you can get 450hp?

welll...........pretty much. You'll need the usual Items like a trans kit, egt something and a lift pump but you are correct.

my buddy has an 06 w/ stacked chips, trans. upgrades and that truck is QUICK...but selling the dodge? lemme know what you want for it...been really wanting that exact body style.

TURBOWINE said:
im thinking about getting rid of the old 12v and getting a new dmax 07 old body style give me your input on this good not so good ? is it true on the new dmax if your just put a controller on it you can get 450hp?

I can tune an LBZ "over 500rwhp" and put a crewcab into the 12's by just ECM programming. You will need trans upgrades though.

McRat said:
I can tune an LBZ "over 500rwhp" and put a crewcab into the 12's by just ECM programming. You will need trans upgrades though.

Does that come with that nifty DIC reading too??:drool1:

tarmacblack said:
Does that come with that nifty DIC reading too??:drool1:
The new version of EFILive that is due to be released any time now will allow you to put custom messages on the DIC display while you are reflashing the ECM or TCM. After the reflash is complete the DIC display goes back to normal.

Back