NV4500 parts and bellhousing.

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
NV4500 shifter stub mechanism with handle, knob, bolts, spacers and sealing spacer, $135, SHIPPED.

NV4500 '98+ Dodge 4 bolt shifter cover (Fits '95+ Chevrolet, too!), nice and tight, JUST the cover, no stub assembly, $125.

1998+ Shifter console, w/both boots, slate gray in color, 1 knob on cupholder missing, otherwise decent, $75, SHIPPED.

COMPLETE pedal assembly, WITH hydro bracket, for '98+, $100, SHIPPED.

1998 up stock hydros from a truck that had 125,000 miles, does not fit '94-'97, due to master cylinder's pushrod length, $75, SHIPPED.

NV4500 CUMMINS Bellhousing with fork, $250, SHIPPED.

Some of the parts are from a 2WD 1998 NV4500 transmission that was a locked up core, so if someone can use anything else off this tranny, let me know and I can examine it to see if it's usable.
I do also have other CHEVROLET & DODGE NV4500 parts available!

PM, reply here or Call 402-780-5127.

just wondering about ur cummins nv4500 parts.. what i need is the clutch fork and all the hydralics such as master slave and sleve cylinders including fluid resouvior..
thanks kevin

What year are you working with?
I have a fork that'll fit any year of 4500, but the hydros are different between 1994-1997 and 1998-2002.
All of my stuff is for stock applications.

Mark.

its going in a 85 chevy.. so not sure how that works? does it depend on what year my 5 speed is (which i dont have yet)
thanks

If you use any DODGE transmission you're fine, some of the early Chevy stuff is a PITA to work with the Dodge bell.

Mark.

between the pedal and the master slave is the only spot where the dodge and chevy will meet..
do u have a price for the hydros and clutch fork?
13608153198 call or text me
thanks kevin

I'll look and see if I have an extra handle, I believe I do.
$20, shipped, if I do.

Mark.

Regulator, I may be too late, BUT I do have a handle.

Upon closer inspection, the 1998 2WD tranny listed above is definitely suitable as a rebuildable core. $350.
This cancels out the top cover as an available separate part!

All other items listed above are still available.

Mark.

I am interested in the bellhousing do yo still have it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Just reread your post is the input shaft in the locked nv4500 good. I could use that and the bellhousing how much shipped to 13090 its a business address

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I have a spare DODGE input that's good.
I'd do $300 fr the input and bellhousing with a fork.

Mark.

If its the Cummings input not the smaller gas engine input I'll take it. PM me your PayPal or address if you want a money order.

Back