Lavon got that air.

well?
17425837_10153762056467168_6010703544712502634_n.jpg

There is a reason superstock tractors run stainless or steel plumbing. A tubing failure like that can easily take a turbo out.

i was interested cuz i thought it said he got that hair .. implant. either way .. cool !

More details please?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Aluminium .065 wall didn't like the heat/pressure. Good news is Fluidampr stepped up their game and figured out how to keep the crank harmonics in check.

Aluminium .065 wall didn't like the heat/pressure. Good news is Fluidampr stepped up their game and figured out how to keep the crank harmonics in check.

What's different from their normal damper? I love their dampers, but if they've got a newer/better version, I might need to get out the check book!

What's different from their normal damper? I love their dampers, but if they've got a newer/better version, I might need to get out the check book!

If i had to guess they probably just played with the size and weight to match his setup but they possibly were trying something to sell off the shelf

What was on the book face.
d66268766c7c71182dcd15a7e8820f9d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Basically if you make >2khp, the internals need to have different viscosity.

Back