Delekta 8.69 167mph Super Street

ttr21 said it weighs 6150#. The trusty calculator says 1943hp for that run. That is putting down a lot of horsetorques.

He was zooming thats for sure. Wish I hadn't blew the tires off at the hit so we could have had a good side by side race. I didn't have the tune up in it to out run him but still could have been a tight race. Big congrats to those guys! Really happy for them, they wanted it bad.

Lol yeah I saw where he was saying he took 6 years off etc etc. Wasn't he just out in 2016 competing? UCC and multiple other events i thought. But I've slept since then. But I've only been racing for 4 years and I know he's been out since I have LOL

Last edited:
Lol yeah I saw where he was saying he took 6 years off etc etc. Wasn't he just out in 2016 competing? UCC and multiple other events i thought. But I've slept since then. But I've only been racing for 4 years and I know he's been out since I have LOL

Bro, the timeline isn't important. The innovation is what is important. Being the first Dmax to yank a tire? That is stuff nobody forgets.

Bro, the timeline isn't important. The innovation is what is important. Being the first Dmax to yank a tire? That is stuff nobody forgets.
It used to yank the tires like 8 years ago during the 1-2 shift. That's what you call a proper 4x4 chassis setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yank the tire and carry it to about the 1/8. Then you can brag. Dinosuar power! LOL
Congrats on the great run!

Last edited:
Back