X275 MPH Record

Diesel record, right? The overall is above 210. Still wicked quick for a short track. Nice!

at the snowbirds..right down the street literally 8 miles away...not that i saw it or anything...lol but it was in bradenton

I'm out of the loop, what kinda car/chassis is he running now?

I remember the green nova was leaf spring.

So, the 2023 preliminary rules are out now, and they added 75# to the diesels as well as smaller NOS jet size and turbo change from what I read on Ryan's FB page. He said let's get them the weight should help him 60' better. There were changes across the board, not just to the diesels like they were singling him out, but dang isn't it amazing that less than two weeks after he sets the MPH record the rules change.

So, the 2023 preliminary rules are out now, and they added 75# to the diesels as well as smaller NOS jet size and turbo change from what I read on Ryan's FB page. He said let's get them the weight should help him 60' better. There were changes across the board, not just to the diesels like they were singling him out, but dang isn't it amazing that less than two weeks after he sets the MPH record the rules change.

I think you mean 75 additional pounds to the DIESEL that races the series that now exists.

In all reality, the X275 cars are getting fast. Honestly, stupid fast. I am thinking the update to the rules is more for safety than singling any one out. Adding weight is definitely a chit ton easier and cheaper than cutting weight to be competitive.

He's qualified #1 coming out of round 1 at lights out. He's got 9mph on 2nd qualifier and hes only down 2mph from his record. Crazy

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
03_x275_q1_0.jpg

I am trying to find out the current standings after round two of qualifying.

Last edited:
Back