lost throttle and seems to be misfireing

Well if you dont have a CEL id look in another direction. But your OP stated you had a CEL.

lol napa is there a problem with them

I wouldnt trust a napa cam sensor. But sometimes, these come from Ford with napas little mark up.

Have you had the recall for the cam sensor done? This would be a option too, without you having to buy another.

idk what your asking lol .... and i thought about putting a video on here but it wouldn't show whats going on.

Be more descriptive. It only does it when driving, It cant be duplicated sitting still,it only happens after driving awhile,it only happens if your wearing a red shirt:blahblah1:
We need more info, Thats what Im saying..Otherwise its just a guessing game.

lol ok well you can find of feel it while sitting still it just feels like a miss or something like that but it only does it while driving when you are holding the peddle down at a constant speed but it is very noticeable at speeds of 55 and 60 and it dosent do it when the cruise is set either thats about all i know of it and some times the cel will come on but go off before i get a chance to get a code reader on it and its died 2 or 3 times while i was testing it (@ 55 mph constant pressure)

OK, Did it do this before with the old CPS? If not then switch it back to the old one or for sh!ts and grins go to Ford and spend $25+/- bucks and try that.

And while Im thinkin about it,.. check your IPR harness and make sure its not goofed.(long shot)

KAM or P0603 is usually due to a programmer like a superchips, or loosing battery power to the computer. The fact that it seems to be misfiring can point to low fuel pressure but not while accelerating shoots a hole in that argument. The IDM, the wiring harness, or bad battery connections can all cause what you are describing. Do you have plenty of oil in the sump and is it newer oil? Since it is intermittent it seems to be more like an electrical issue in the injection system. What is the last thing that was done to the truck prior to the problem?

Zach

the truck has always done it since i had it and its just recently got worse and the oil is new as of last week. is there a way to check the idm?

and the ipr harness looked good when i replaced the ipr a month ago so i guess im going to start checking wires

also what is with it not doing it while the cruise is set that is what was strange to me and that made me not think that it is a fuel issue more of an electrical issue yall have any thoughts on that one,

You usually get it as a whole assembly. Its easy enough to swap out if you can get another one from a buddys truck to see if that takes care of it.

Back