What hotel?

I'm just not feeling like that big of a hurry. Gonna leave Wed afternoon...maybe stop in La and have dinner with Imelmo or something.

Hope all the hotels aren't booked, or I'll be sleeping in the Bus or my TDI.

I never made a reservation.

Motel 6 at the I-75 and 64 exit, which is 10 miles from the track is 51 bucks a night for two adults with two beds...Anyone want to jump in on this??? Let me know by tomorrow afternoon, we will split 50/50...That is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...

Last edited:
I think the plan is to leave college station at 1. Catch 105 in navasota. Stop in Cut-n-shoot for 30 minutes to check out the duallies progress then run 105 over to Beaumont and jump on 10 there.

Hey Rich, take an extra ice chest were going to need it. They won't let me take mine on the plane.

YT85T.jpg

Flight is Thursday AM out of Lexington followed by a layover in Atlanta. Staying on Longboat Key and currently counting down the hours...
See you guys there!

danngggg staying on longboat... someone went all out. i suggest being careful while driving, the cops out there are pretty strict with out of towners. (anyone who doesnt live on longboat is an out of towner)

FYI if youre stayin at HOJO and pulling a trailer, park it at garys, mikes, todds, or GDP. went past there yesterday and that lot looked SMALL!

Back