Bosch P7100 pump information (collected)

Yes
I would assume the design of the helix also results in a reduction of effective stroke, correct? How significant is this?

So if I'm understanding, I set my timing at 22* at full tilt it actually pulls back to 18* ? and if I install the Mack plug in my pump the more travel it'll actually pull more timing out, so I would need to set static timing even higher?

is emissions the reason for this? and is there a way to reverse this process so when rack travel increses to advance the timing insted of retard it?

So if I'm understanding, I set my timing at 22* at full tilt it actually pulls back to 18* ? and if I install the Mack plug in my pump the more travel it'll actually pull more timing out, so I would need to set static timing even higher?

I too would like to know the answer to this question. How much more fuel will a 913 pump flow at more rack travel and is it wise to just compensate by adding more timing or would it be best to just leave the stock rack cap in with less timing?

So that would probably account for my timing being set at 22* static and staying together at the higher rpm's because it's actually pulling timing in the upper revs?

Back