P pumped 24valve ?

1998.5 p pumped 24 valve 5.9 l Cummins pulling truck

Driveline: Front-Dana 60 Eaton Elocker CAD delete 456gears

Rear- Dana 80 full Yukon spool 456 gears Branik 37 spline 300m axelshafts with drive flanges

T case. Ford Np271 supposedly more webbing for strength was new from tcase express

Trans. Nv4500 5th gear nut fixed with stroud transmission blanket

Clutch. Valair dual sintered iron Disc lever style pressure plate pulling clutch

High Angle Driveline rear drive shaft with Yukon 1480 U bolt style U joints

Pump. 913 pump with 5k gov springs. flowed 600cc with no fuel plate with 4K springs in.

Injectors. 240hp SDX

Engine. New 20 over mahle pistons New Cummins main bolts, new arp rod bolts,
Rotating assembly balanced and assembled at carlquist engine performance.

Head. 2 to 3 hours of porting on intake and exhaust 110# hasley valve springs Fire ringed with ARP studs.

About 3000 road miles or less on engine pump injectors and about 20 or so hooks on rest of setup

Turbo. S465 1.10 ar exhaust housing frozen boost air to water IC

1100lbs suitcase weights
2 new interco sts with rims and spacers to convert to dually

Steel to make solid suspension

Truck runs great and pulls great would make someone a good truck to get into pulling for not a lot money. Any ? Call text

Asking $7000 o.b.o all offers and trades considered
Call text anytime 860 921 63zero nine

Yup. Spammin' the place one post at time....minutes apart.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 0
I bet his membership gets revoked.

I vote to delete classifieds all together, or charge for posts in classifieds.

I bet his membership gets revoked.

I vote to delete classifieds all together, or charge for posts in classifieds.

Just because he joined, never contributed, but remembered us when he wanted to sell his untested junk? I mean, if your long lost cousin showed up and needed a few hundred dollars to get a ride home to his sick mom, wouldn't you give it to him?

Getting rid of them would mean we couldn't harass these clowns anymore though.

I mean, if your long lost cousin showed up and needed a few hundred dollars to get a ride home to his sick mom, wouldn't you give it to him?

Getting rid of them would mean we couldn't harass these clowns anymore though.

You know I would Nick, I love giving money to people that can't support themselves. I call it FICA.

I see your point about keeping tards as entertainment, but I don't agree.

You know I would Nick, I love giving money to people that can't support themselves. I call it FICA.

I see your point about keeping tards as entertainment, but I don't agree.

Well played with the facts and stuff!

That's old man Jeff talking... I remember the good old days.

I'd be willing to trade one full pack of toilet paper and a bottle of hand sanitizer for it.
As long as he pitches in a little cash.

Jarred is a good dude, his brother is on here as well (ETH/DEE) and both have had several Cummins trucks that have been modified tastefully and are not oralers. I will vouch for him to be a decent asset to the community.

Just trying to get a good truck at a good price out there to a diesel community of good people that I’ve learned a lot from over the years as well as personally met some guys and have done business with others.

Thanks for plug Dave!

Last edited:
Back