Efi tuning for 03 cummins

dude I just did it to my truck two nights ago it's not like you're building a space shuttle yes the gauges don't work because I'm using it as a stand alone but like I said we're not building a space shuttle

it is only 5 the only difference in between the 04 is it it has two separate wires for the throttle position sensor 2007 only has one
.it is only 5 wires you have to swap for the engine to run you will not have gauges though on your powerstroke conversion that may be a different story because you still have a chassis cm correct

On a conversion truck we use the factory sensors wired to the factory ECM for the dash. We only need the RPM signal off the motor to make the tach work. If i under stand you correctly, I just have to run the wires from the APPS to inside the cab for the new style pedal with the TPMS on it.

OK first thank you Cody at Anarchy diesel. we had to T in to the can High and low and run the wires to the OBD2 port so we could up loud the tune to the ecm and data log,

on the early 04s map shares a ground with a few things like A/C and the cam sensor. ON the 06 the map is grounded at the ECM in location 41 if i remember right . and the coolant temp sensor wires needed to be moved. Wire in the throttle app wires.

this is all with the factory 04 harness

I have a 05 that I'm trying to figure out how to piggy back the 06 ECM on to for efi live , so based on what I've gathered I need to repin my engine harness and have the 06 ECM control that and have the stock ECM control everything else ...is that about it ?

Back