RPM limits?

Burner

slow poke
I've been looking around and most of the CRAZY HP folks have a raised RPM limit. Will there be a cap on this in any of the events...Drag, Pulls or even the Dyno?

How many RPM can ya get out of a 12v, 24v or a 24 cr with reflashed ECMs?

How many RPM can yo uget out of an LB7, LLY and a LBZ?

What about the 7.3 and the 6.0?

:confused:

Burner said:
I've been looking around and most of the CRAZY HP folks have a raised RPM limit. Will there be a cap on this in any of the events...Drag, Pulls or even the Dyno?

How many RPM can ya get out of a 12v, 24v or a 24 cr with reflashed ECMs?

How many RPM can yo uget out of an LB7, LLY and a LBZ?

What about the 7.3 and the 6.0?

:confused:

6,800 for a 12v motor, upper left corner,

My buddy has an 04cr (Dodge dulley, CC 4x4 daily driver) and wants a "Pull'n Box" for it. He wants about 5,400 on the RPM with 5k fueling. .....Does anyone have anything?

Burner said:
My buddy has an 04cr (Dodge dulley, CC 4x4 daily driver) and wants a "Pull'n Box" for it. He wants about 5,400 on the RPM with 5k fueling. .....Does anyone have anything?

If he finds a way to do it hope he puts some good valve spring in it too.

Nope, his says Mississauga Ont. and mine says Mississippi LOL LOL

You can take almost any engine to crazy RPM's with the right amount of cubic dollars.

How many RPM will a stock block take? errrr, I mean how many RPM will the OEM rods take, the valves, the springs and the block?

JW3 on this board had slight piston to valve contact at <4000 rpm. Big boost @ high load. Good valve springs needed for big "r"s.

I can count on one hand the times I've seen a cummins scatter the bottom end (with three fingers still clenched, one seen, one heard about) and the power and RPM out of em was impressive when they let loose. (I didn't get to see the trucks afterwords, but I'm pretty sure the block cracked, then parts flew.

Fletcher is pretty on. But one thing to do to limit HP, is put a spin delete button on the 5.9.
And the piston will take it, till it deceides to get stuck inside one of those round things it goes up and down in. Then you got the biggest mess you'll ever see.

..PrestonL..

Burner said:
I wonder if anyone has ever sleved one? If they had, could they Nickel the sleve as well?

:doh: Wish I'd would have thought about alternative metals for my sleeves.

brnaond.

7.3 is only going to spin 3200 rpms and make power, ya they can spin 4000 but they are spraying just enough fuel to turn the motor not make any power.

Back