Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Diesels for Christ
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 12:31 PM   #1
estrada5.9

Name: estrada5.9
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Prayer Request Thread

If you have something you would like other believers to pray about post here.

I'll start with these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhta99 View Post
I do deserve to be made fun of when I don't take the time to proofread but all jokes aside since we're here if I can ask you guys to say a little pray for me my ex wife is trying to remove the kids from the state I was served with papers yesterday we split custody 50-50 it's all fun and games until kids are involved my son is 12 and my daughter is going to be 7 thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
We can surely pray for ya. I just found out that my mom has stage 2 endometrial cancer about 5 minutes ago....so if you would, add that to the prayer list.
and add this:

Michael and Melissa at the church I attend are having their first baby this coming week due on 15APR. Prayers for a healthy baby and new mom.

Thanks and may God bless you.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:06 PM   #2
Cowboys4Christ

Name: Cowboys4Christ
Title: Boost is energy held back
Member`s Gallery
Thumbs up

I will remember this thread! Very Nice Idea!

Old 04-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #3
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Great idea!

If you could pray we get our ride (dragster) going good this year and for safety.

Old 04-10-2015, 09:05 PM   #4
huhta99

Name: huhta99
Title: one nation under God
Member`s Gallery

Old 04-13-2015, 04:59 AM   #5
Mooner1

Name: Mooner1
Member`s Gallery
Thank you Estrada5.9 for starting this. I'd like to humbly ask my CompD family for prayers for my "G'maw Becky", as the kiddo's call her, my mother in law. She is a great lady & is going in for breast cancer/reconstructive surgery today. This is her 3rd go round with this crap & it would sure mean a lot to us. Thank you & God bless. -Garth Moon

Old 04-14-2015, 08:38 PM   #6
estrada5.9

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooner1 View Post
Thank you Estrada5.9 for starting this. I'd like to humbly ask my CompD family for prayers for my "G'maw Becky", as the kiddo's call her, my mother in law. She is a great lady & is going in for breast cancer/reconstructive surgery today. This is her 3rd go round with this crap & it would sure mean a lot to us. Thank you & God bless. -Garth Moon
We'll certainly pray for you guys.

Reconstructive surgery is good right? Not real familiar with breast cancer only had one experience.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:58 AM   #7
Mooner1

Name: Mooner1
Member`s Gallery
Thanks man. She came through the surgery part of this process with flying colors. Yes, reconstructive is good. Don't get me lying, but my understanding is that when a woman is faced with this type of cancer they get several choices as to which route is taken to remove said cancer & restore their breast. Basically permanent or prosthetic. She chose permanent & I don't blame her one bit. The recovery is pretty rough right now and pending the pathology report, she may still have treatment to go, but we are optimistic as is she. I just gotta say, it is incredible that in this day & age one can go in for surgery to basically remove a body-part, get a new one (not quite that simple) and be out the next morning. We really appreciate the prayers & like wise prayers have ben lifted up for everyone above. God is good!

Old 04-15-2015, 08:06 PM   #8
Cowboys4Christ

Member`s Gallery
That is Good news! Yes God is good.

Old 04-15-2015, 08:39 PM   #9
08wstroke

Name: 08wstroke
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
I Have A Very Good Christain Family That Needs Prayers

Old 04-17-2015, 08:18 PM   #10
estrada5.9

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooner1 View Post
Thanks man. She came through the surgery part of this process with flying colors. Yes, reconstructive is good. Don't get me lying, but my understanding is that when a woman is faced with this type of cancer they get several choices as to which route is taken to remove said cancer & restore their breast. Basically permanent or prosthetic. She chose permanent & I don't blame her one bit. The recovery is pretty rough right now and pending the pathology report, she may still have treatment to go, but we are optimistic as is she. I just gotta say, it is incredible that in this day & age one can go in for surgery to basically remove a body-part, get a new one (not quite that simple) and be out the next morning. We really appreciate the prayers & like wise prayers have ben lifted up for everyone above. God is good!
God is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys4Christ View Post
That is Good news! Yes God is good.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08wstroke View Post
I Have A Very Good Christain Family That Needs Prayers
Anything in particular you'd like prayers for or just general health and well being?

Old 04-27-2015, 03:41 PM   #11
MegaCabRam

Name: MegaCabRam
Member`s Gallery
I'm having some test done right now and i wont find out anything until next Wednesday, I would greatly appreciate prayers that everything will come out good! God has brought me thru a lot of other stuff and i know with faith and the prayers of others he will bring me thru this as well! God is good, Thanks guys

Old 04-27-2015, 04:00 PM   #12
estrada5.9

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaCabRam View Post
I'm having some test done right now and i wont find out anything until next Wednesday, I would greatly appreciate prayers that everything will come out good! God has brought me thru a lot of other stuff and i know with faith and the prayers of others he will bring me thru this as well! God is good, Thanks guys
We'll pray for you, God is good.

Old 04-27-2015, 04:06 PM   #13
estrada5.9

Member`s Gallery
Praise

Michael and Melissa at the church I attend had their first baby last Friday.

7lbs 9oz 21.5" Eden Joe Bearce.

Old 04-27-2015, 04:30 PM   #14
Kdubya

Name: Kdubya
Title: 4Given
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by estrada5.9 View Post
Michael and Melissa at the church I attend had their first baby last Friday.

7lbs 9oz 21.5" Eden Joe Bearce.
Praise God! That's awesome!

Old 04-28-2015, 07:13 AM   #15
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
Thanks guys. Mom has completed the hysterectomy and is home and comfortable. She is actually doing very well considering she is 71. The follow up doctor's appt. is the 7th and we should find out more then. We were told she still needs some radiation, but it sure beats Chemo. We have been pretty blessed thus far in the journey to beat cancer.

"There are people far less intelligent than you making a living doing this stuff." - Jeff Mumau

Old 04-28-2015, 07:38 AM   #16
LReiff

Name: LReiff
Title: The Antistock
Member`s Gallery
A member here, Andy or Hammer as most will know him, needs our prayers!
I recieved a text from him over night that yesterday the doctor diagnosed him as having a serious infection in his lower jaw. He need 2 root canals but the doctors can not operate until the infection is under control. He has alot of pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually
If anyone thinks the internet is serious they should seriously log off and burn their laptop.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:17 AM   #17
diesel_importer

Name: diesel_importer
Member`s Gallery
Prayers sent to all the above.

Old 04-28-2015, 11:52 AM   #18
cmont58

Name: cmont58
Title: Yankee
Member`s Gallery
My thoughts and prayers go out to all above and if you wouldn't mind praying for my Mother she has a lot on her hands right now with a divorce, settling an estate for her mom that passed away last year, and moving to KY from PA. Thanks y'all.

Old 04-28-2015, 11:55 AM   #19
MegaCabRam

Name: MegaCabRam
Member`s Gallery
Thank you all for the prayers and keep them coming please, I will pray for you all as well.

We all need to remember our nation as well, it sure seems to be going down hill in every way...

Old 05-03-2015, 09:18 AM   #20
Cowboys4Christ

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
Thanks guys. Mom has completed the hysterectomy and is home and comfortable. She is actually doing very well considering she is 71. The follow up doctor's appt. is the 7th and we should find out more then. We were told she still needs some radiation, but it sure beats Chemo. We have been pretty blessed thus far in the journey to beat cancer.
This is good to hear! Keep us posted.

Closed Thread