Custom Paint Ideas??

4S FED said:
We did a Toyota Celica in a midnight blue that had a bunch of blue pearl in it. When it was inside, it looked black. When it was outside, it looked like the metal had got hot and changed colors (Like it was on re-entry, or something!). It was SWEET looking. I wish I had pictures. Depending on the angle in the sunlight, it changed from black to dark cobalt, to a lighter blue. :) We also added ghost-flames that we mixed w/ different amount of pearl. You could only see them at certain angles and certain light. :cool:

Ah my dream to have my car and truck painted like that :ylsuper:

here is some neat paint work

Attachments

• TRUCK PICTURE SMALL.jpg
    TRUCK PICTURE SMALL.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 20
  • TRUCK SMALL.jpg
    TRUCK SMALL.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14
COMP461 said:
here is some neat paint work

That is some very nice artwork done there... :rockwoot: :ylsuper:

I had tossed around the idea of some tru fire or real flames....whatever you want to call them.. in blue, purple, black, etc.. (darker colors)....

Bear Hunter said:
Dont lie dude

Well.....I was thinking about putting the lund stick on hood scoops on top of my Keystone hood......APC euro tails, a Rancho lift......and some bright chrome truck nutz.... :rockwoot:

LOL LOL

That's what I'm talking about :rockwoot: :woohoo: :1tooth:

Dood....I can edit your posts.... LOL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Bear Hunter said:
That's what I'm talking about :rockwoot: :woohoo: :1tooth:

Dood....I can edit your posts.... LOL LOL

Yeah....:huh::

Just testing the editing feature.... LOL LOL

hey dan, id shoot for something two shades deeper than the color of my truck, then go for some chameleon purple flames...it would be SO hott for sure!

TwiztedMetal said:
hey dan, id shoot for something two shades deeper than the color of my truck, then go for some chameleon purple flames...it would be SO hott for sure!

That does sound like it could look good....

Here are a couple links that Ontherks and Bye Now gave me in the chat room:

http://www.killerpaint.com/flash/killerpaint_flash_index.html
I liked the Tru Fire set 04 with the blue flames and skulls...

And
http://www.trucktrend.com/autoshows/coverage/163_2005_sema_auto_show/index2.html
The ATS Design SD...

A buddy of mine has some talent doing custom artwork..I'll try and remember to post up some pics of some bike fenders that he's done tomorrow (Pics are only on my computer at work). So, maybe I'll get lucky and he'll be able to do it without spending a ton.......

I like flames
1188161.jpg

Back