Street triple disk clutch?

My mouth has been watering for one of these triples for a while now! Hopefully this year, but my current Valair is holding great. Im just looking for smooth and light.

Our street triple comes standard with ceramic button disc a diaphragm pressure plate and a steel insert flywheel. Sintered iron disc and competition lever style pressure plate are optional upgrades.

Last edited:
Ok, what would you recommend to hold down 1000hp, drive on the street, and pull light(6000-7500lb) loads? I'm going to be driving this with occasional messing around and dyno time. I want it to be easy to drive on street also being I live 5 min from a town with 20 lights on one road that we cruise a lot. Thanks again Gary and Dan !

What is with people around here lately? I think this is the hundredth thread where somebody has a 12v and wants to make 1000 rwhp, but wants to tow with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ok, what would you recommend to hold down 1000hp, drive on the street, and pull light(6000-7500lb) loads? I'm going to be driving this with occasional messing around and dyno time. I want it to be easy to drive on street also being I live 5 min from a town with 20 lights on one road that we cruise a lot. Thanks again Gary and Dan !

Get the truck running first ahha 1000hp changed since we last talked man. Make 700 and go from there.

It's 750 for now. I want something that will hold when I go to turn it back up. You can back them down to tow I just want to be able hold everything. I will be accomplishing this goal too. It's not my daily driver so I got time.

Back