4 Speed Auto Dmax?

RedDye

Had a friend of mine just call me and said he is going to go look at a 06 Dmax with a 4 speed auto in it. Did I miss something or was a 4 speed auto offered at one time? Told him I would ask bc I have no clue. If it was offered and this truck has a 4 speed are they worth it? Thanks

I told him I thought it had to of been a misprint bc to my knowledge the vans had it but pickups were all Allison equipped.

He bought the truck today and it's a six speed. From what he told me the people at the dealership didn't know too much.

He bought the truck today and it's a six speed. From what he told me the people at the dealership didn't know too much.

The majority of employees at dealerships are incompetent. Before i bought my 01 i hunted high an low for a zf6 truck. I called a chevy dealership in maryland as they showed one on auto trader. Emailed, they called, the truck was not a manual transmission and the gentleman assured me GM never made a duramax with a manual transmission. :bang

I was the buddy in question here. Yeah they didn't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground. Just to jack with the guy, when i was test driving it i asked the salesman if it was an LBZ and he said "no its a chevrolet" :doh::doh:

here she is...

IMAG0044.jpg

thanks guys, i really love the truck, my gf is seriously jealous...yeah i gave the saleman and the sales manager so much crap over the tranny misprint, that were finally at the point of "please just sign here, take your truck, and leave"

Back