01 LB7 SCSB Budget Build

Lb7 is running good so far. Havent done much to it. Carhartt seat covers, tool box on the flatbed, painted the wheels and brushguard. Picked up a cheap intake for it and turbo horn

Lb7 is running good so far. Havent done much to it. Carhartt seat covers, tool box on the flatbed, painted the wheels and brushguard. Picked up a cheap intake for it and turbo horn

By chance are you getting the cheap intake on ebay? there is one I was looking at and was going to get a Power Driven Diesel filter and put it on there.

92ec22627ff0092b4128ca757fb1e182.jpg

Long bed converted to short bed. I kept blowing holes with my mig welder so my buddy is coming over Friday to tig Weld it ? was watching some in-cab racing last night and it got me motivated again. Can’t wait to be at the track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who else watches GREG A on YouTube? Needed some new clothes! Gotta support those who support our hobby right?
2934fe1f91776986010104f44e424d9e.jpg

Race truck bed welded.jpg
Finally got my buddy to come over and finish tig welding the bed and also the roll pan :woohoo: it was not fun but we got it done!

Getting close to doing the final touches and getting very excited!

How's come?

In the process of buying back my first gen cummins from high school and will be building it. It was the vehicle that me and my wife went on our first date in so has a lot of sentimental value.
3c63bee2d9223be848f63a7e9c5f0ad5.jpg

Back