silver bullet?

You'll need a different intercooler pipe from the turbo to the intercooler and depending what exhaust flange it has, either a 3rd gen downpipe or your Hx40 downpipe. I had a 3rd gen SB on my 02 VERY briefly... Its fits just fine, you just have to clock the compressor housing to get the intercooler to hook up easily.

If you are ask about fueling needs, I would say at a minimum a 4Kgsk and the right plate and Afc tuning. No plate/no afc will probably hurt you powerwise.

wen i ran my SB with just 370's, 0 plate, and 191's it was laggy, when i got my 13mm pump and 5x.018's it spooled faster... im not all impreasted with that turbo IMO. but like JFlagg said different IC pipe, and downpipe depending on outlet flange.

geting a good deal and its got to be better than the hx 35/40 were can i find the afc mod at thank for the help

geting a good deal and its got to be better than the hx 35/40 were can i find the afc mod at thank for the help

I have the same question but I'm just curious about the intercooler pipe I have a holset pro 52 on it now and have no problem lighting from the line but hard to stay on top when the sled loads. I leave at 4800rpm with 15lbs of boost and end up with 3700rpm and 38lbs of boost. I have a 3rd gen bullet I'd love to run I'm sure it would be easier to stay on top of right?

For more info about AFC mods than you could imagine try this...
links_search.gif

And seriously? Double post?

Third gen turbos on second gen trucks has been done and discussed. A lot. Searching would have helped there too...

Back