Got Another New Best

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Went out to State Capitol Raceway yesterday with fresh fluids snd filters and a new bottle. Got a new best with ZMBYKLR. :D. Even with the junk 1.699 sixty foot. Once I put real tires on it I think it'll get some 10.6's.

42537FD5-DB85-450D-9D81-FE314DB1D664_zpst6o09qki.jpg

Our local "outlaw" track closed down, have to run at Gainesville raceway now which means I have to get my cage certified. They don't give you shet running without a role bar. At least it didn't look like it had one in the pick. Badass for a street truck!

Our local "outlaw" track closed down, have to run at Gainesville raceway now which means I have to get my cage certified. They don't give you shet running without a role bar. At least it didn't look like it had one in the pick. Badass for a street truck!

I've actually got four 1/4 mile tracks that are less than an hour and a half from me. The only one that has issues with me not having a roll bar is Gulfport. I'm on a waiting list for a roll bar anyway though. Should be going in in May.

Steadily creeping down. :D

Got a 10.71 @126.7 with the Hoosier's on. Still figuring the tires out and the best way to launch. It's actually had a better 60' as well as better 1/8 mile ET and trap before, so once I get more seat time it should do 10.6's pretty consistently. Also gonna get the front end straightened out at Coy's Diesel. It makes all kinds of neat noises while the hubs are locked and there's a lot of slack in the gears.

Last edited:
And here's a vid from Mexico. Yes, they are saying "Police!" LOL There was a cop setting in the traffic behind us with his lights on. LOL This was one of the fastest all motor cars that goes out there regularly and a lot of people were happy to see him lose. Downside is now people think I have a 9 second truck and those are the people calling me out now, lol.

ZMBYKLR vs Karl GoPro - YouTube

Back