competition diesel family

Yes this is a good site.. and for the most part it is great wonderful people that really care about the sport, and the people! I am proud to be a member of this site, and wear my T-Shirts proudly!

I have met both online and personally some really cool people all due to this site!

Rock on

I must say this site is the most informative and I hope to meet many of you in the pits soon enough. I am glad to see the helpfulness of others and don't care to give a helping hand anywhere possible.

THIS
IS
COMPD!!!

^First time typing this, it felt appropriate.

definitely a long way from the TDG days ! Glad to be a part of things here even though I get beat up every once in a while :doh:

:Cheer: to the Comp Czars !

I don't post much and spend most of my time lurking and reading but wouldn't trade this site for any other. CompD has tought me well that the search function is my friend but am never scared to ask a question thanks to all the knowledgeable responses I get. I should really spend more time doing homework but prefer to lurk here or sleep. Thanks to all that post here and make it fun.

its funny, i used to be a die hard dtr person and well somthings happen and i unfornatly was left with cf. but im glad i found comp d. thanks guys for making the greatest diesel forum ever!
jon

I hate all you mother phuckers....unless you're bringing me beer. Then I like you...untill you stop bringing me beer....then I hate you again.

I love this site! I once printed every single page on here, placed them in a three ring binder and used it as something for me to do while droppin' a deuce.

Just kidding. It is a great, informative website. I'm just a reader and don't post hardly at all cause I know what it's like to feel like an idiot. Anywho, thanks for all of the information and a well kept forum!

TMONEYDIESEL said:
Ive only been a member here for a short while and have noticed the amazing change from talking about trucks and parts to talking about everyone and what happens in our lives, it seems almost like a crazed family

I totally agree... the "This is Comp D" thread is a great example of what kind of thread can garner so much attention here LOL Love it, love this site. :Cheer:

Well, every school needs a geek to pick on!!

Its nice to be a part of this site.....although Im on others too, sometimes its better to get the right information you need then a bunch of kids asking you how to make a Hoodstack so they can watch their truck blow smoke a lot better!!

I wouldn't ask your opinion on how to make a hoodstack anyways...I've seen the holes you cut in your hood! :hehe::lolly:

Back