Deep South Diesel Shoot-Out

08stroker250

Spartan Racing
This event has been revised a little due to a location change. Fortunately the new location is only a mile or two from the old location. We have a new flyer with the new event host and event address. If you have any questions or would like to know any info about the event, feel free to ask!

jeffdodd.jpg

A few things to add to this thread.

1. Lunch will be provided.
2. There will be no admission fee.
3. Dyno will be first come, first serve. $50 for 3 dyno pulls.
4. Payouts for each class: Cummins, Power Stroke, & Duramax. There are also two payouts that cover all motors (lowest and highest HP overall).
5. Show N' Shine competition (not sure on prizes yet).
6. We will have sheets for every dyno competitor to fill out. This way if you have to leave early and your truck wins something, you won't miss out on getting your prize. We will mail prizes out if need be.
7. We will have someone on site photographing the event. No guarantee on Diesel World exposure. I'm sure he will chime in when he sees this and he can clarify.

If anyone has any questions regarding the event, feel free to PM me or post up. I know there will be several high horsepower Ford's at this event. Not much word yet from the Duramax and Cummins crowd. :poke:

Last edited:
I like the fact of a reasonable dyno fee!!
Let's get the truck count up and fill a void in this part of the calender. Perfect time of year for making power. Put down a number on your setup before you change it for winter.

I plan on being there. No truck though. I'll have to dyno vicariously through Brad.

This is definitely something we would like to make a reoccurring event. Not just a one time deal. If we get enough action this year, I'll definitely plan to do it again next year.

If Brad and Grayson are going to rep AL, I may have to go so folks don't get the wrong idea....

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

Back