Deep South Diesel Shoot-Out

Not only can I breathe through my mouth, but I can drink cheap swill and speak of my incestual wilder days.

I plan to be there...not sure about hitting the rollers or not.... A weak vp truck isnt all that impressive

So I take it they are dyno-ing the truck not the owner.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

I'm sure you can request to dyno the truck. They won't bite. The only thing that may be a concern for them is liability.

Most dyno days that I have been to, the owner of the dyno typically operates the truck. I rarely saw David Dunbar let anyone dyno their own truck. It was usually only guys that had very high horsepower trucks because they were familiar with the setup (i.e., Phil Taylor, Darren Morrison, Brian Jelich, Rudy, etc.).

I plan to be there...not sure about hitting the rollers or not.... A weak vp truck isnt all that impressive

There is a low horsepower prize.

:hehe:

I'm sure you can request to dyno the truck. They won't bite. The only thing that may be a concern for them is liability.

Most dyno days that I have been to, the owner of the dyno typically operates the truck. I rarely saw David Dunbar let anyone dyno their own truck. It was usually only guys that had very high horsepower trucks because they were familiar with the setup (i.e., Phil Taylor, Darren Morrison, Brian Jelich, Rudy, etc.).

There is a low horsepower prize.

:hehe:

I know, it was never made clear though earlier in the thread. I may put my turd on there.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

Back