Diesel MotorSports !!!!!!

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Busy in the garage and I hear something outside making a ruckus.

Go out to the doorstep and I see the mailman leaving.

Open up the box I wasn't expecting and BAM!!!!

Compliments of DIESEL MOTORSPORTS.

cake_zps2009911a.jpeg

I would like to take this time to give thanks for these bounties for which I receive.

Thank you beautiful sweet baby Jesus.
Thank you to my lovely girl who stood next to me all these years.
Thank you to Diesel Motorsports
Thank you to Ron- you really know how to roll out the Red Carpet!!!
Thank you to my mailman.

Thanks to Wade

Thanks to Anthony!!!!! GREAT IDEA BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST FRIENDS FOREVAH!!!!!!!!:poke:

I'm sorry I also would like to give HUGE THANKS to those fabulous bakers at Entenmann's Bakery for these delectable delights!!!!!!!:thankyou2:

Entenmann's Bakery- serving up happiness- one crumb topped doughnut at a time.:bow::bow::bow:

:hehe:

Jeff I postponed my ride home for 7 mins to find this thread .... we need a progress update outside eating cookies.

Sent from my Toilet Explorer

Busy getting the tow rig ready so I can get it done and outta the way.

bling_zpseff25509.jpeg

Waiting on the camshaft and some hi-psi boots for the twinz and had a discussion on upgrading the fueling capabilities to the P-pump with a new lift pump!!! Details soon.............:rockwoot:

I would like to thank Jet-Hot MCCI for the beautiful bling.

:hehe:

ohhh look, notsoracinghomo posted another thread.

How about I derail this thread with a picuture that I'm sure will trigger some wet deams for you, Mr ilovetorepeatemysadstoryabouthowiwasrapedofmytruckpartsand*****edandmonedoveritforeleventybillionyears.

sheep.jpg

I think it's going to be the start of a great thread, about a great season coming up. I love the way a few are trying their best to discount people trying to organize diesel events.
Why don't get on the bandwagon and help, of is it yours and other intent to continue to post snide remarks and call yourself a supporter of diesel.

What I will predict is a lot of people will show up to have a goodtime, racing, pulling, or just watching. These events will be family style and run very similar to the way NHRA and IHRA events are. For this sports to grow the tracks owners and municipalities will have to be happy the events happen, and not dreading it next time.

What I see is a bunch of people committed to divisiveness. Some for mistaken allegiance, some for personal gain, and some for no other reason than to be sheep, and gain a few points on a forum

My Dragster will be at as many events as there is funding, and we have many new Sponsors committing on board this season. I will be behind the wheels as much as I can, I am doing driver development program with a few up and coming drivers as well as putting a few celebrity’s behind the wheel. I intend to take clean diesel powered racing to a nation stage and compete , and win rounds

Last edited:
:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_rR-heOCs"]Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company (Live on J Kimmel) - YouTube[/ame]

Wipty freakin do, Greg. There are way more of us poor folks without sponsors that have been keeping diesel Racing going while you've been talking about this dragster for the past several years. Stop patting yourself on the back in every possible thread.

These events are attended but marketing representative of the main stream manufactures that support Diesel Motorsports Events. These people are always looking for people that are ready for the bigger stage. People like K&N, Fuelabs , Flowmaster , Mahle, ARP, Carrillo, Firestone, CRC, Mickey Thompson and NHR. All are major mainstream companies.
These people are looking for people that can race a full season, and put forth a professional image. These is plenty of funding out there, you have to know how to find it . I have helped some of you out there find it , and I will continue to help.

Back