My new CR "Maxd out" setup!

There's no need to. When you can make it last without sleeves.

People look at haisleys and since they sleeve their 6.7's down with darten sleeves, that must mean its the only way. I'm not bashing noone here HAISLEY are damn good what they do. And so is drew, I just started workin with drew so I am excited to see things develop with my motor and season with D&J.

I know he has multiple true 6.7s above 1000+hp and living the full season.

Also Josh, I was not directing that towards you. Just I have heard well HAISLEY does it that way, alot lately on this topic.

-Clinton

Last edited:
There's no need to. When you can make it last without sleeves.

People look at haisleys and since they sleeve their 6.7's down with darten sleeves, that must mean its the only way. I'm not bashing noone here HAISLEY are damn good what they do. And so is drew, I just started workin with drew so I am excited to see things develop with my motor and season with D&J.

I know he has multiple true 6.7s above 1000+hp and living the full season.

Also Josh, I was not directing that towards you. Just I have heard well HAISLEY does it that way, alot lately on this topic.

-Clinton

They will last at the 2.6 level. 3.0 is a different story.

That may be true, the hp diffeence between the two classes now is minimal, there is a hp difference but the parts that come together to build to suit either class are very much alike.

Look at Rocky's truck, true 6.7-mechanical injection 3.0inch.

It's all about what works for your build and program.

That may be true, the hp diffeence between the two classes now is minimal, there is a hp difference but the parts that come together to build to suit either class are very much alike.

Look at Rocky's truck, true 6.7-mechanical injection 3.0inch.

It's all about what works for your build and program.

Mechanical Jrod

Im guessing the 6.7 engines that hold up are keeping the fuel spray in the piston bowl instead of spraying it on the cylinder walls.

Volvo has a big motor in their L110 loaders that have similar looking common rail injectors. Kind if a D max style. Just a lot bigger lol

I didn't see the truck at all this year not sure why, heard some stuff about the Dyno day but have no clue to the truth. The rail looks like it's from some form of ag equipment

Back